You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 11:00am

Loans from Bank

This is an absolute no go, i see so many people get loans from banks and i really want to understand your logic on it.. i understand people dont have money at times and want to get loan in the time of urgency or perhaps because they just want extra gold even tho its not an emergency..

but what event is really worthy getting loan from bank..

why dont people just buy transferbale items in bank shop and sell to double their profits, or as now diamond certs. to quadruple their profits.

since we dont get the much help from higher up, why dont we begin to help each other. firstly by helping financially. perferably we dont wish paypal lol xD but buying diamonds is of course the quicker way towards enjoyable gaming.. but i see many people stuck in bank loan curse and really want to play and end up paying it off eventually. but we need to remind these people to save their money and only buy diamonds when its profitable. never from bank.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 7:58pm

depends a lot on how its used personally i like this feature. If i need diamonds when there isnt a paypaller bonus event on i take out a loan and buy the diamonds and pay it back when there is one. Nowerdays there are so many paypaller bonus events there is a very good chance of there being one within the 10 days of taking the loan out.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 9:14pm

well even without bonus events, if you want loan of 50diamonds from bank, you can instead of getting a loan buy style gear or new name gift and sell for 70-95g. still making profit of of what could have been a loss in the situation if you were to get loan from bank