You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 12:43am

Ridiculous Battles on Plateau

I want to discuss a serious problem today; battles in plateau of silence.

I find these battles greatly unfair, especially for low level players, getting one shot from a mage and dying is not a very charming way to fight.I have joined great battles like 10 times, but in none I could manage to achive damage over 120 since these cowardly magmar mages use their best shots on low level players to collect more scalps.

--Anatolia... [15]Dragofie
[5]

-272 cast

I mean, wow!Really?!Sorry to say buddy but either I m a great threat or you are the greatest noob this server has ever seen.I was in block if that means anything against magical attacks.

My points is, these battles must be seperated as mage battles and non-mage mage battles.Mages must not be able to join to fights for below level 11, this is ruining the entire walkthrough and discourage the low levels players, and I think this is one of the major reasons that BF's like plateau is being abondoned.Battles in plateau NEEDS A CHANGE.

Thank you for reading.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 3:01am

lvl up

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 3:47am

that is why there is ancient plateau, has seperated level groups. also a mage is not going to get a scalp from lvl 5.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 11:28am

it happens, level 5 has same problem with level 11 that a level 11 has with a level 18 :thumbsup:
The trick is to start a fight with low level players, fight fast, do as much damage as possible before bigger players join. (usually) mages wait for it to be close to GB before they join, not always the case but most of the time.
If you want a level based fight, go chaotic/arena/temple etc.
Plateau is great fun.
No damage for those who care about that kinda thing
Double valour - never really gonna complain here
extra reps - again, great!

Just fight smarter and don't join a fight that's already a GB. Chances are, if you start the fight, and there are enough players there, it'll turn into a GB anyway and you'll all get even more valour even if you lose the fight.
Enjoy the event! ^_^ :stronger:

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 5:27pm

pretorien [16]woseshaman... [5] -58 blow
woseshaman... [5]pretorien [16] -93 crit

I can't see the problem with mages.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:26am

Mages are prone to wasting precious magical cast on a low levels is when we have a Bear Combo loaded. Or you pissed one off with arrows. Honestly its no fun to be waiting on a right target and the game keeps spamming low levels every turn.

Once you reach mage you will also do the same in a similar situation. As others pointed out lik 99% of battlefields are already level seperated. Mage fights move too fast to make meaningful GBs so we need low levels as cannon fodder. Even if its annoying for us to be doing a ton of damage that gives zero valor and get trolled by low level arrows.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 10:40am

It only really gets annoying when low levels start a fight vs other low levels then a level 15+ mage comes in and kills everyone before fight can trn into GB. They get nothing from killing everyone so I don't see the point unless their aim is to generally be an ass...I can relate to that though :smile:
just go out there and swing your weapon about with the general understanding that you WILL be killed a LOT but there's no damage to armour and no injuries so just res and go back as much as you can.
It's fun for the most part until people start throwing hexes/mirrors but that's just part of the game. Go and enjoy it. There's not enough PvP usually so why people still complain is beyond me lol

Monday, January 16th 2017, 10:52am

i understand your problem ,but please understand the mages too,all need a number of inflicted damage,to recieve great battle reputation / from lvl 7 + / so many mages cast to make fast so much damage they can

what i dont understand is,why the mages do this,before a fight have a great battle,all can hit first normal the first hits to make,when thats a great battle with the next kick the lvl 9 combo - stunkick,but ok,thats the game atm

what you do in so a fight i cant understand,really.......you can make every saturday doubble valour on all battlefields and you recieve so or so not more from great battles,scalps hard to geht,0 great battle-reputation 0 achievments and 100% not leader on plateau

all battlefields die,thats why i now starting lvl up faster and players like you are better on batlefields :-)
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:29pm

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:45pm

As ponty said, it's easy to get valour here if you know how to pick a fight, I was in over 10 GB, won over 30k valour, and not even once I joined an already existing GB, just attack people around your level, hit fast with power pots on, do not be afraid of attacking people stronger than you, as someone stronger will probably join on your side as well, just do as much damage as you can, pretty much you have to be a kamikaze.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 7:11pm

:lol:
Memes! all of the memes!

Used tags

great battle, mage, plateau