You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 2:10pm

:lol: you have the exact same swords I do...and you've never had to repair either of them yet...
I'm not a 'rich' player by most peoples standards. less than 100g in the bank, no worships etc.

Don't come at me with 'srmours are expensive to repair' when you have purple armour and valour rank. The whole point in armour is for the armour to take the damage so you have a better chance of doing more damage.
You think 1500 years ago people would think it's a reasonable excuse for a knight with actual shiny armour to say "I really don't think I'll be going to battle this time because I don't want to have to maintain my armour" :knight:

If you can't afford to repair your armour, buy a cheaper set maybe?
I'd love to see your face when you have to repair your belts, amulets and rings at level 5+ LOL

My point is simple. People should go to BFs regardless of non-break / double valour...but they don't because they know there will be a non-brek event on soon and double valour will coincide with next big paypal event lol. I just don't understand their logic as I explained in previous posts. You play your way, I play mine. Don't really matter as long as people enjoy the game ^_^

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:39pm

Each to their own. Majority cant afford to repair armours. That is just the way it is.

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 5:50am

Maybe 5 years ago, yeah, it was expensive, but nowadays, its more of surprise when you realise some of your armor broke and you need 30s to repair it. With so many unbreaks events, I don't think I even remember repairing anything. Stop complaining and play the god damn game

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:40am

Maybe 5 years ago, yeah, it was expensive, but nowadays, its more of surprise when you realise some of your armor broke and you need 30s to repair it. With so many unbreaks events, I don't think I even remember repairing anything. Stop complaining and play the god damn game
:snowball: Says the person who still owes me diamonds from years ago.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:48am

It breaks? Repair it? No money? Ear some. Problem solved.