You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 9:13pm

Phantom Corpse only with phadds

No one did believe me.They said you cant,dont waste your money you wont get 16 pieces with phadds.

But I did it :xmasparty:

Just wanted to share my happiness

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 10:21pm

Congratulations on a great drop...but I bet you won't see a drop like that again from DH in a long time lol.
I'm lucky if I get more than 4 single chess pieces from 4 separate bosses :bll:

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 11:47am

I was feeling lucky.Dunno why but i was.I had 3 gold so i wanted to do it and the dream became real :rabbit:

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 12:19pm

ggwp :clap: , btw i never got more than 2 pieces of chess from any boss :pain: :truce:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 4:22pm

congrats i havnt been to the dh for a very long time nowerdays its more the exiles fortress and sometimes palace when a friend/clannie asks me to take them for rep but same sort of thing with the chess drops. Magish has dropped a full set before also Lafrid has so it is possible to get full sets. Kofur never dropped more than 2 pieces for me Seivorid once dropped 10 and got 6 pieces from my fight with Terrenus. Good luck in future dh runs