You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 2:25am

You have killed the maximum number of monsters for one day and you will not receive trophies and experience for them today!

01:28 You have killed the maximum number of monsters for one day and you will not receive trophies and experience for them today!
would it kill to have it reset after the new day starts?

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 5:10am

For some bizzar reason, the new day in Faeolandia starts at 0415...

Never have figured out why that is, but it is what it is.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 7:08am

Or just eliminate this altogether? I get that it was implemented to stop the bot users from gaining large amounts of gold, but it makes exp/gold rushing a pain for many of us who hit the mob cap frequently.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:44am

Wow... first time i see that kind of message... it's for real?!

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 1:09am

01:28 You have killed the maximum number of monsters for one day and you will not receive trophies and experience for them today!
would it kill to have it reset after the new day starts?

It would probably be very painful
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 9:11am

well I'm a 'valour' player for the most part. Now that I'm valour capped for level I stick to one rainy a day and even fully buffed I rarely get past 150-200 mobs in an hour hunting. I have noticed that if I hunt low level mobs for the achievements it doesn't count towards the monster cap but obviously the rewards are much lower for those.
I've never been bothered by it as it don't affect me but I guess it's different for those who are trying to level up fast.
Guaranteed if they got rid of it, there would be more people trying to use hunting bots again. Just my thoughts on it.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 2:35pm

I dont really think it would surge the use of hunting bots, as is right now you might aswell set up a bot for a couple hours, killing 500-600 mobs each day and then log off, if you actually hunt 24/7 and kill thousands of mobs each day I think people will start getting mildly suspicious of you...

But some people really dont have time each day to hunt and like to go ham and just hunt all day when they have off, I only once hit the hunting cap but i know a lot of mages that love to just hunt for 6 hours straight while watching tv so im all for removing that cap or atleast increasing it

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 5:57pm

Didn't think of it like that. I'm fortunate enough to be able to log on for at least a little bit every day but in the past I have had it where it's near impossible to log on for more than a few minutes most of the week then as you said, I do everything as much as possible in a few days.
Gotta admit, makes sense ^_^

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 2:59pm

the n

ext 400 is after the actual daily rating list,so is that not @ 0:00 servertime......the daily update is 4:20-4:45 servertime

why that s only 400 was for long time ,that some player use fight-bots

hope we can kill in future more monsters,400 is in 2 hours rainy over ,but i play little more as only 2 hours daily
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 8:39pm

hope we can kill in future more monsters

in future you won't kill even 400 monsters daily,at least not every day

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 2:42am

the n

ext 400 is after the actual daily rating list,so is that not @ 0:00 servertime......the daily update is 4:20-4:45 servertime

why that s only 400 was for long time ,that some player use fight-bots

hope we can kill in future more monsters,400 is in 2 hours rainy over ,but i play little more as only 2 hours daily

Everything that's "daily" should roll over at 0000...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 3:25pm

hope we can kill in future more monsters

in future you won't kill even 400 monsters daily,at least not every day

and you tell me why ? i need not very much to go faster lvl 9 and on lvl 10 + is that a good way to recieve some silverdrops ,sure can i eat much exp-elixers,but then i recieve nothing,only the exp
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: