You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 10th 2017, 3:49am

Chaotics from 3:00-9:00

Could chaotic fights start between these times? I know many people who are only able to play between 3:00 and 9:00 because of real life, and the 6 hour gap between fights doesn't seem to have any purpose.

Thoughts, anyone?

Friday, February 10th 2017, 10:13am

honestly i think chaotics should run around the clock. totally unfair for those who play this game the same as others but due to time zone or real jobs this game limits them from having fun with others. i completely agree.

On another note

I think Tallars should run throughout the week, since people play just as rarely as they do other battelfeilds, atleast when everyone is ready to play, they can que up, not wait till the weekend and something pop up and now they cant..

we dont need double valor/non break days. we just need complete access.

Friday, February 10th 2017, 10:13am

honestly i think chaotics should run around the clock. totally unfair for those who play this game the same as others but due to time zone or real jobs this game limits them from having fun with others. i completely agree.

On another note

I think Tallars should run throughout the week, since people play just as rarely as they do other battelfeilds, atleast when everyone is ready to play, they can que up, not wait till the weekend and something pop up and now they cant..

we dont need double valor/non break days. we just need complete access.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 6:05am

Question for Loso: Why is there the 6 hour time gap? I'm just curious. I wasn't able to think of a reason for it.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 4:44pm

The schedules are based on eastern playtimes since thats where the bulk of players are from. Of course you could ask for something in the 6hr gap but considering 03:00 chaotic goes off rarely it would probably be a waste of system resources.

@Deathstroke

I am guess you taking that note atop Tallar description for its word. Players already complained profusely and the restrictions were lifted. If you wan't tallar to run just get like minded folks and go like it has always been done. Nothing will convince those that don't even go non-break battlefields to queue. Even with non-break tallar you will notice its the same handful of people that always queue. They are busy chipping away at their valor bar while waiting for the inevitable event to cap off remaining valor. You would be best served by doing the same instead of wishing to cap in a week or 2 which wont ever happen especially under normal circumstances.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 8:38pm

The schedules are based on eastern playtimes since thats where the bulk of players are from. Of course you could ask for something in the 6hr gap but considering 03:00 chaotic goes off rarely it would probably be a waste of system resources.

But how much would it really affect the game resources to schedule 1 more fight around 6:00 for the western players? I'm sure the coding wouldn't be difficult, seeing as it is already written for all the other chaotic start times.

As for the 3:00 chaotic time, almost always (at least from my experience when I was on during the time), it has started. Last night was the first time it didn't start at lvl 13 when I have been on at 3:00.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 9:38pm

PLUS is this not a COM server?

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 1:05am

We as players are free to petition for it if conditions have changed to warrant another slot. Alternatively a compromise could be reached by finding which timeslot is the most wasted now. Then propose a new schedule that would best reflect the needs of the community.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 4:42am

i literally try to get everyone to pitch in the times they are available for all battlefeilds, but you know how it is, hard to get the community together on somethings,