You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 4:52pm

30 second immunity when joining?

Anyways admins can implement a 30 second immunity system where you cannot be attacked right away when you join a battlefield that is already started?

There are people so fairplay like Mork for example who will wait in the magmar base if he's 2 against 1 and attack as soon as a mag joins the BF. Part of the game, sure....but where is the fairplay to attack someone who just joined and didn't have time to do anything...literally, by the time the arena loaded and I see what's going on, I was already in fight...

So anyways we could have a 30 seconds timeframe when a player joins a BF already started, he can't be attacked so at least he can prepare?

Would be a good addition in my opinion...

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 5:18pm

Initiative + buffs giving first hits + buffs protecting in first hits <--- It would be pointless if we had immunity in 1st 30 seconds of fight

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but those buffs are a reason it's never going to happen

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 5:26pm

Initiative + buffs giving first hits + buffs protecting in first hits <--- It would be pointless if we had immunity in 1st 30 seconds of fight

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but those buffs are a reason it's never going to happen

Read again what I posted.... :woody:

I'm not talking about 30 seconds immunity once the fight has started, I'm talking about not being able to get attacked for 30 seconds so we have time to prepare or even see the instance in case we join an already started battlefield.

People wait in base and when a player joins, he gets jumped on right away before even being able to see the instance...that's what I'm talking about....

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 5:31pm

Has never happened to me personally but I agree with this.
Not unusual for me to join a BF half way through and it takes me about that long to check who I'm against and pick a set of buffs and a belt loadout that I think will work, then to select and apply said buffs etc.

+ from me as it may happen in future and I'd be a little irritated lol

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 6:04pm

There are people so fairplay like Mork for example who will wait in the magmar base if he's 2 against 1 and attack as soon as a mag joins the BF. Part of the game, sure....but where is the fairplay to attack someone who just joined and didn't have time to do anything...literally, by the time the arena loaded and I see what's going on, I was already in fight...
That's why I never solo que ;) Btw, for your own fun, next arena we met guys that lost but used badge of lost soul + turible and kicked my ass... So is it really fair to use badge of lost soul?

Yeah, I lost motivation to go arena the next one after. lol

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 6:07pm

Good idea. +1.

If bf changes are implemented please make it so if all enemies leave bf it counts as win for the other team. It is way too stupid 350-0 score cc can end in tie if other team leaves bf.

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 6:56pm

even tho you should be buffed before confirming a bf thats halfway through, i guess 15-30 secs wont hurt so

+1
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 8:21pm

Anyways admins can implement a 30 second immunity system where you cannot be attacked right away when you join a battlefield that is already started?

So anyways we could have a 30 seconds timeframe when a player joins a BF already started, he can't be attacked so at least he can prepare?

Would be a good addition in my opinion...

1. Go in groups.

2. If you go in the arena, after it started from 20 minutes; is normal enemies kill you fast.

3. warofdragons is a a war game, not create a post every time someone kills you.

ps idea of 30 sec. is good, add us coffee and agree :D

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 11:48pm

1. go arena in groups
2. if you going to join arena that has already started you can check who is in and what buffs they have, so you can prepare before entering.

Friday, February 17th 2017, 12:37am

1. go arena in groups
2. if you going to join arena that has already started you can check who is in and what buffs they have, so you can prepare before entering.
if the instance already going on and u queue u wont get the time to check before they throw u in and the time u take to check before queue someone else might get ahead of u

Friday, February 17th 2017, 12:54am

if the instance already going on and u queue u wont get the time to check before they throw u in and the time u take to check before queue someone else might get ahead of u

The game offers you 5 mins to confirm participation in the Arena or any battlefield. 5 mins to check the current bf/score/style/buffs/current fights/use buffs.

So if you join a 2vs1 or 3vs2 battlefield you have 5 mins to get ready, not 30 seconds.

:yes:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 4:56am

thats a joke ya? a alpha player ask for fair play ? :lol: i cry now in 100 more threads,because many from your clan lvl 13+ atack me daily with scroll,that i recieve a magic-wound, you see here any fair-play ? thats a game and not all,thats a wargame ,i atack only players that have lvl 5+ ,with or without armor intresting me not really,noone can say,that is my problem,when a player play naked,sure,not all in your lan play like a hard balaning nooba nd sure,i know that sometimes the game boring,but we all ry about less battlefields,howone an go with ursed wounds on BF ? stop asking for fair play and start self the fair play :thumbup:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 5:04am

even tho you should be buffed before confirming a bf thats halfway through, i guess 15-30 secs wont hurt so

+1

absolutly correct,1 minute more or less intresting not really,when you see,that you have 1 min to confirm the bf,use the blesses and all is ok :thumbup:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 9:36am

Not sure about arena/temples but I would definitely like to see this in meridians where you have to open the bag with pots and equip it in belt at the start. If you join late you are almost certain to die instantly since there's always someone in the enemy base