You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 1:18pm

tallar interserver

i have 1 quest for admins, sorry for my bad english

is possible implement tallar interserver and with lower participants (example 6)? this BF start only when no broken armor, is a very pity, is a good system for do valour

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 12:29am

what they should impliment for all battlefields are option to do either interserver or your own server.

cause if its interserver you can be facing some really tough people all the time, if you want a break from it, you can always switch to doing battlefeilds in your own server as you please.

Option for both in all battlefields

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 1:40am

Yeah, lets split the queues on the basis that COM is weaker than other servers? Brilliant idea

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 1:52am

@Deathstroke

You really new to the server :lol: COM was the one that whined for the removal of home queues because DE, PL, IT, ES and FR servers were too terrified of our buff + negative effects fanatism. They had the population to play their home queues. COM server wouldn't face each other if they were paid. While we now merged COM mentality won out somehow... so don't expect us to face each other when heavy buffers still dont like facing other heavy buffers :)

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 8:23am

Yeah, lets split the queues on the basis that COM is weaker than other servers? Brilliant idea
i suggest tallar interserver because in this server with broken armor tallar dont start, which is difference go in .com or in interserver if tallar no start at this moment? tallar for this server is BF dead

for player have fear buff or power of .de and .pl remember always dont is necessary buff or much gold for do valour in tallar is sufficiente use brain

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 9:25am

i have concern about de and pl server players are very strong :)

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 9:45am

@Deathstroke

You really new to the server :lol: COM was the one that whined for the removal of home queues because DE, PL, IT, ES and FR servers were too terrified of our buff + negative effects fanatism. They had the population to play their home queues. COM server wouldn't face each other if they were paid. While we now merged COM mentality won out somehow... so don't expect us to face each other when heavy buffers still dont like facing other heavy buffers :)
lol like i said, i played this game when i was 12-13 my only goal was to get thousands of victories and no defeats xD.. i am 1year total of being concious about this server lol

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 9:46am

i have concern about de and pl server players are very strong
then? die in real or simply in game?!?!

or maybe prefer BF in .com dead respect BF in interserver active? better try won and lose respect hiding for fear

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 9:51am

i bring up issues i hear form people in game. this is one of the biggest reasons along with naked hunters as to why people dont que. because they are afraid to face full group of PL DE players on non break days. that the teams are really tough... SO YES. i will suggest again, to add option.. because thats a reason why people dont que aswell. but hey why argue. people make millions of reasons and many worse than facing another server., and many you may call friends, the world may never know.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 2:04pm

ecause they are afraid to face full group of PL DE players on non break days.that the teams are really tough

No, they just suck. I beat plenty of people from DE and PL with minimum effort in any battlefield I went to. There are noobs everywhere, and there are maniacs on all servers too. However, there's absolutely no standard, unbeatable players that come only from one server or the other. If some people can't beat anyone whatsoever from either PL or DE, they just suck. A lot. .well: And if they're that bad, well. I'm very happy that they're staying away from battlefields. Just wish all of them stayed away and not joined to ruin everything for people who can be arsed to get 2-3 free buffs and not die in 5 seconds.

Quoted

along with naked hunters

What? Just.... what?
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 3:29pm

Just gonna put this out there

Intersrver tallars would solve anything:lol: , cause same thing would happen. For first few days a bunch will go cause its "new", but then it will die out until non break happens. Same reason BF dont happen now. Look at CC and Temple. Dont happen unless non break for the day is on, even though without 2x val, they give double or tripple the val a tallar can give for around same time.

Secondly, DE nd PL are not stronger than us :lol: - not even close

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 4:32pm

or maybe prefer BF in .com dead respect BF in interserver active? better try won and lose respect hiding for fear

i dont fear.......................

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 4:43pm

I been in halls queue for about 6 hours now and nothing yet...only got to level 7 yesterday :shuffle: I'm waiting...

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:46pm

i dont fear.......................
perfect then write all + for my proposal

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:48pm

berserkas true lol.

and naked hunters im talking about those who dont do a single bf for month after month or even years while they just naked hunt,

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:48pm

Intersrver tallars would solve anything:lol: , cause same thing would happen. For first few days a bunch will go cause its "new", but then it will die out until non break happens. Same reason BF dont happen now. Look at CC and Temple. Dont happen unless non break for the day is on, even though without 2x val, they give double or tripple the val a tallar can give for around same time.

is easy find 6 players for tallar with interserver
for luck much players do not have fear broken armor

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:55pm

Secondly, DE nd PL are not stronger than us - not even close
i dont know myself, but i heared during clan wars some clans were wiggin out cause they were faced against the number 1 clan which is on one of those servers. would be nice to get a statistic comparing the servers, although thats not enought to see whos stronger..

What would be nice is if admins implimented a monthly interserver tournament, in which we all choose 9 of the best players in our eyes in each level to repressent COM, (PL DE other servers would do the same) and see who comes out on top at the end of the tournament.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 11:31pm

Secondly, DE nd PL are not stronger than us - not even close
i dont know myself, but i heared during clan wars some clans were wiggin out cause they were faced against the number 1 clan which is on one of those servers. would be nice to get a statistic comparing the servers, although thats not enought to see whos stronger..

What would be nice is if admins implimented a monthly interserver tournament, in which we all choose 9 of the best players in our eyes in each level to repressent COM, (PL DE other servers would do the same) and see who comes out on top at the end of the tournament.

They are not stronger. I have faced plenty of mags from both servers and I beat like 99% of them. Always will be a few stronger than others, but we have our own share of stronger players than me that will beat them. Hard to really show we are par. maybe their top players just pvp more so it seems like they stronger. But we are on par game wise. Maybe they paypal a bit more, but that doesnt make their server ahead of ours. we have the same ability as them

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 11:33pm

is easy find 6 players for tallar with interserver
for luck much players do not have fear broken armor

Again, that will fix the situation for a little bit. after a week or 2 it will become dead BF all over again. ONLY way tallar becomes busy WITHOUT non break, is if they bring back Dragon Insignas. Otherways it will stay as is