You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 4:17pm

Superbeings: Fire Golem

Weekly knowledge test:24/02/17-02/03/2017

There is different opportunities to attack a superbeing. Which ones are there? And in one of those possibilities you have to fight the monster alone and even without your mount. Show us 2 strategies in fighting the Fire Golem: alone and in group! And what is needed to access the instance?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 17th 2017, 8:00am)

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 1:51am

it's not a group hunt instance, so i assume only solo.

just let out mount lvl 8 or 10 mount would be ok, many players do it when they are lvl 6.

it has 10k+hp but not so hard, i never did it cause i dont have the deck of cards to open it.

in the instance it rewards fragments of a golem pet, which can be assembled for a pet or traded with gnome NPC for gnome coins (not valuable ones).

also you'd get fiery heart from boss drop if you have learnt the guide book:)
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 7:56am

Access to the snithy is via a full set of gnome rune congelet cards activated in Graves of the Poor or Place of Sorrow. the player must be grouped to enter, but cannot bring a group so yes, it is a solo hunt.
The event is open for 24 hours and repeatable every 7 days. There are 3 rooms upon entering. 2 have what looks like normal golems, but are much stronger (adjusted to the level of the player). in the entrance is where you find clay golems needed for the golem pet quest.(after getting all 5 golem fragment types and assembling with magic clay you then have to get it activated by magic, Lady Guinevere @ Frontiermarks or Lady Cordelia @ the Domain of Winds send you to another big fight in the smithy to kill Golem of Marmara to revive the charm. - may take multiple fights...sorry, but only one golem pet per player)...but I digress. on to the golem fight.

The fire golem level is adjusted to the player: 1943HP for a lvl 6 up to my lvl 11 sees 5634HP and a lvl 15 sees 6994HP. he has strong hits and dangerous spells so summons are needed for most players. especially dangerous is the rock avalanche spell. this most often occurs when using healing. thus do not use heal scrolls, only pots and a giant and if at all possible heal while the fire golem is facing a summons. stall if needed to let the pot finish. I usually use the resurected ghoul wraith from my magish deck (they both have a 7 day refresh which is convenient), but this is usually overkill. It is possible to use mounts or other summons to good effect. After you kill the golem the rewards are a fiery heart (which can be sold for quicksilver depending on your Juggernaut reputation, also if you are below 2500 reputation you recieve 10 reputation increase. there is a chance to recieve relic fossil and/or gnome runes.

when you reach the red badge quest you will face a stronger version of the fire golem (as with all the temple spirits) you must kill a variety of these spirits to collect the substances (liros) needed to earn the badge. this is not for the faint of heart. there is some serious firepower to overcome here.
I'll look that up...

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 8:05am

i've been told that you can group, but only if each player has their own deck. this would cut down on the summons cost nicely.
I'll look that up...

Monday, February 27th 2017, 6:22pm

This is a solo instance only. Won't even allow you to enter it if you have someone else in group with you.

as for the 2 strategies, ill do 2 for solo.

First and foremost, unlike a lot of superbeings, his one scales with your level, so the stronger you are the harder it is ( NOTE: unlike butcher, it wont grow stronger because of your summons)

I will do it for lv9+. If you have red chaos and bloody jaka - you call it and wait for it to do no dmg and kill.

If no red chaos, yourslf and shadow will win 90% of the time (again this is lvel scaled instance so it wont be too hard for you in general). If you need you cna have a mount of any kind ready.

Slots. 1 giant, 1 power, 1 bloods/vamp, rest life. Can switch 1 lif for retri/weakness powder. (this generlly increases your solo odds to win to 100% only IF you have 7-10 slots), if not kep lifes on.