You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 2:35am

Extra lag today?

Anyone else experiencing extra lag today? Everyone I've asked said today was way laggier than normal.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 2:50am

Yes
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 2:57am

Same here and in general, I have a very good connection and don't lag often. Today, I was lagging like crazy in tallaars.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 5:47am

:wall: :wall: ya makes taalars even more worthless at lvl 16 and has lost me about 100g in hunting. There has been a huge lag for 8 hours at least now.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:15am

same here, ping for me normally about 160-170. last night ping was constant 280 + with some packet loss as well.
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:21am

Yeah it was pretty bad, I couldn't do RB back it is fine now.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 11:08am

very lag :wall:
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 11:25am

245 ping today. still laggy

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 11:44am

Hello. I was told by our server department that it is a global issue that affects other projects of the company too. They are working on a fix with no ETA at this point. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:50pm

Hello. I was told by our server department that it is a global issue that affects other projects of the company too. They are working on a fix with no ETA at this point. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it :beer:

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 12:12pm

ping is back to normal, roughly 150 today which is awesome , hope other countries are sorted aswell :)

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 1:14pm

Yes major lag...its how I got my name changer messed up -.- that admins dont seem to care to help with!

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 1:40pm

Yes major lag...its how I got my name changer messed up -.- that admins dont seem to care to help with!
:lol: ooooooooook lol

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 2:52pm

:lol: you go to add that perfect cool new name onto name changer certificate....then BAM ...lag hits...you freeze up as also writing in clan chat......wait a few seconds to unfreeze ...and there it is ...your new name....OK LOL ..........rofl too funny...i hope admins fix it for you cause its not very intimidating being executed by a 'ok lol' :P

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 4:57pm

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 6:05pm

L
:lol: you go to add that perfect cool new name onto name changer certificate....then BAM ...lag hits...you freeze up as also writing in clan chat......wait a few seconds to unfreeze ...and there it is ...your new name....OK LOL ..........rofl too funny...i hope admins fix it for you cause its not very intimidating being executed by a 'ok lol' :P

Hehehe funny ;P