You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 6:51pm

Level 13 do you know how to do Tallar?

Nope, you don't! :lol: That's why:
- you spend 30g+ for bless
- Tallar take over 40 minutes
- you make the most damage (yeah so stroooong, WOAH!)
- you get 30k valour.

Worth it? Nah!

I was going with bless that any average level 13 can afford and find, yet I was enforced to bless much more due your blesses. Therefore my bless is gone and I will no longer go tallar. Not today, at all, because you are there all the time... .well:

I wish I could see all this overblessers in Cave of Equals, without their 30g+ woth bless :lol: So I can show you how to actually fight :wink: I mean to give you a nice wake-up call
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 7:41pm

They are looking for scalps. But it slows down tallaar. Regular guys' life pot recovery time can't follow damage, so need to wait for life recovery before hit. So selfish.

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 8:24pm

I have mixed feelings about this because I use a bunch of blesses myself now at 14. Not 20 lignes but 7 or 8, yeah...I do.

There are reasons for players to do that....here are the ones that come to mind:

1 - isn't the purpose of the game is to be the strongest and win fights?
2 - poeple looking for scalps with Reaper Scylth on for agudar feat
3 - people doing tallaar 100 pts feat
4 - people just having fun...it's fun to hit like a truck...

Come on, this game is boring enough with all the daily shores, stop crying when people want a bit of fun using the buffs they have....

I know I'm having fun in this event and I'm 8 pts away from tallaar feat.... :rabbit:

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 11:52pm

No problem if you come with 15 blesses or with 0 but please come to tallaar, I don´t know why in lvl 15 can´t make 3 or 4 tallaar everiday... in abyss 15 players in tallaars not 10, and only 1 is ranked, why people don´t want to rank in lvl 15 ?( it´s the best secret of the game.
When the warriors dream, giants fall

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:03am

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Great ! now you understood ? !

ok , lets resume again for those who don't know to do tallar :
=================================================
go with 3 lines max , ( + emulsions or elixir against retri and weakness powder cuz there are always noobs that prefer to waste a pocket with that sh...t than to hit hard )
an elixir of anger (if you're dodger or HW ) , wisdom (if BC ) , 1 or mana pocket , the rest of life only , end HIT HARD . THE most damages you can do , the better you will be in final classement .
that's simple .

but you know , muffin there are some here who just now to fight with 8 or 9 lines on them , that's not their fault , they're just ....i won't say the word :p

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:07am

is this still a thing? :noo:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:58am

sorry for my bad english
muffin sorry but you have to keep quiet on this argoment please

every tallar i see you with 4-5 buffed and now cry because anyone use too buff respect you and don't like?!?!?!

Also you if your opponent dont' have buff and dont' stall send anyway arrows (with me for precision but i don't cry on forum)

and now cry because anyone add another buff respect you?!?!!?

sorry but for me you better if do silence on this argoment ;)

i do valour with 0 buff (repeat 0 buff), with elisir drop from monster and don't send arrows if anyone no start on me

3° place
http://www.warofdragons.com/instance_sta…458732&finish=1

if you use buff for me ok (nurosh example)
if you don't use buff for me is ok

but if you use buff and cry because anyone add another buff then sorry but i don't accept this, don't possible accept after i see your behavior in tallar (with much buff send much arrows FOR FIRST on player without buff is very ridiculous)

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 8:21am

I have to agree and disagree, I use arrows if you crit me 600 each time, I will silence your ass so i can atleast make some damage. I have no problem with this, but if you have no blesses and hit me for 150 each time, I will not hit you with any arrows. everyone wants valor, I'm not going to be the ass limiting you when you come with no blesses :beer:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 8:24am

I have to agree and disagree, I use arrows if you crit me 600 each time, I will silence your ass so i can atleast make some damage. I have no problem with this, but if you have no blesses and hit me for 150 each time, I will not hit you with any arrows. everyone wants valor, I'm not going to be the ass limiting you when you come with no blesses
i agree but muffin do exact opposite (and anyway for me all is free select own strategy)
have buff use FOR FIRST arrows on player without buff (on me for example) and after go in forum cry because another player use too much buff and she lose?!?!?! this is hypocrisy

if she exaggerate is ok if another player exaggerate don't like?!?!?

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:00am

Mate, if you have paid attention on my buffs you would also notice that my rock skin, aureole and shadow buff had much more time passed that the rest, which I took after I faced 3 players with more than 10 bless that they used from the start of the tallar.

Yeah, I've used powders or scrolls when I got fed up getting them on me from super-blessed players.. *mind thinking* 'Hey dude, your bless is 4 lines in the fight showing and you cast me 900 why do you need to weaken me also?"... :lol:

Yes, I can shift to BoE right now, go with the same bless as the rest, spend over 30g for buff (don't mind but hah, for 30k val doesn't worth:lol:). Yet all the players who can not afford that stopped going.

The first day when all were going regulary blessed, wiith things available for every weak to average player, there was 5 halls running at a time and they were ending for 15-20 mins each. But then 'The Mighty' ones decided to ruin that and it happened to wait in queue for halls coz there is not enough ppl to queue. And, yeah, 1 tallar was taking over 40 mins :lol:

The point of tallar is easy - you don't have to sit in one fight forever, trying to kill everyone. You got to hit-cast bang-bang, die fast, move on. The more fights you enter, the more up in the list you go. But if you go blessed you are not guaranteed that you will end first. If you are trying to kill all against you and there is free players that did not join your fight and they are fighting somewhere else you might end up bellow 5th even. For instance Adonis was one of the people with many bless. From his desire to kill all he ended bellow 5th here and people with less damage but more fights went above him. :wink: Nice try to kill all, though :cool:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:04am

Mate, if you have paid attention on my buffs you would also notice that my rock skin, aureole and shadow buff had much more time passed that the rest, which I took after I faced 3 players with more than 10 bless that they used from the start of the tallar.

Yeah, I've used powders or scrolls when I got fed up getting them on me from super-blessed players.. *mind thinking* 'Hey dude, your bless is 4 lines in the fight showing and you cast me 900 why do you need to weaken me also?"... :lol:

Yes, I can shift to BoE right now, go with the same bless as the rest, spend over 30g for buff (don't mind but hah, for 30k val doesn't worth:lol:). Yet all the players who can not afford that stopped going.

The first day when all were going regulary blessed, wiith things available for every weak to average player, there was 5 halls running at a time and they were ending for 15-20 mins each. But then 'The Mighty' ones decided to ruin that and it happened to wait in queue for halls coz there is not enough ppl to queue. And, yeah, 1 tallar was taking over 40 mins :lol:

The point of tallar is easy - you don't have to sit in one fight forever, trying to kill everyone. You got to hit-cast bang-bang, die fast, move on. The more fights you enter, the more up in the list you go. But if you go blessed you are not guaranteed that you will end first. If you are trying to kill all against you and there is free players that did not join your fight and they are fighting somewhere else you might end up bellow 5th even. For instance Adonis was one of the people with many bless. From his desire to kill all he ended bellow 5th here and people with less damage but more fights went above him. :wink: Nice try to kill all, though :cool:
repeat

you with 4-5 buff use FOR FIRST arrows on me without buff!!! my personal opinion after this behavior you don't have authority to judge player overbuffed as nurosh for example

when you exaggerated on player without buff (me for example) is all ok?!?!? don't write in forum?!?!?!

you know what is coherence?!?!!?

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:08am

It requires real courage to loose a fight. And many of the wanna-be heroes lack that:) for them its all about winning fights as they cannot cope with loosing one. I have stopped going to BFs long ago due to people like Nurosh and Adonis. And reading that, does not make me want to restart ... already enough to see them now and then in chaotics when I am in the mood:) ... but wasting my time in useless fights in Tallaars against people who just want to win at all costs, as they did not understand the princips of Tallaars is just off putting and boring. So I rather stop wasting ma time here lol.

Enjoy though:) :drink: as it is everyones right to go as he like and to ruin everything as he like, we also have the right to just not queue ...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:17am

Aix,

So true. Yet most of this people you never see in Cave of Equals :lol: No wonder why, though :sarcastic:

pallinium,

Which part of 'fast kill/death' you didn't understand. Arrows helps for that matter .well: Plus don't give me a rant for my arrows, I am normal person and I am using puple bow.. Didn't hear you whining about the red bows and yet I saw you getting pretty much more arrows from them than from me :lol:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:57am

that's sad if no one Q because of these stupid people overbless ^^
Will we have to "organize" (i know it's forbidden ...but i know too , that this exist already on the game ) tallar unblessed ?
in fact , i saw last days , one person oberblessed like that , finishing 6 because ignoring the fondamental principle of tallar : she don't know to fight inside .
i don't care to die in tallar , my best time was dying at all my fights and i finished first .
don't forget that you Earn valor even if you lose fights , and the best example is when you're alone vs 4 or 5 . Arrows are part of the game . but how can you make damages on your adversary if you put on them retribution that will kill them to fast that you can't hit yourself ^^ ...bref, go Q , blesses won't last all week !

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 10:51am

Well, since my name is always in there somehow, I will say what i think about this post:

as Pallinium said, this is only hypocrisy.

1st : i never spend lot of money, only thing i buy is DE and Bounty elixirs:
- i go regurarly in closter to make shadows;
- i collect eyes making rages
- i get warlord bless for free :-)
- i get gods bless using idalles (that i drop by hunting)

I spend all my money on blesses. I almost never buy chests, i do not spend money on luck glow etc etc...

Also, i never use cards in tallar (all the ones complaining here always do)...

I almost never use Dragon Gift in tallars...

Maybe if you learn how to spend your money, that you will learn also how to play...

Also, i do not see the same people complaining when i use the same blesses to make them win Abyss or other battles against humans...(they go without blesses knowing that they will lose cause outnumbered...).

Well, i never go into a fight to lose... Tallar, chaotics, abyss, whatever...

When i will see everyone going unbuffed, will be my pleasure going unbuffed too, but til that time, things are like they are now!

you do not like Tallars going for 40 mins ? Do not stall! Don't worry... I kill you fast! :-)

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 11:29am

that's sad if no one Q because of these stupid people overbless ^^
Will we have to "organize" (i know it's forbidden ...but i know too , that this exist already on the game ) tallar unblessed ?
in fact , i saw last days , one person oberblessed like that , finishing 6 because ignoring the fondamental principle of tallar : she don't know to fight inside .
i don't care to die in tallar , my best time was dying at all my fights and i finished first .
don't forget that you Earn valor even if you lose fights , and the best example is when you're alone vs 4 or 5 . Arrows are part of the game . but how can you make damages on your adversary if you put on them retribution that will kill them to fast that you can't hit yourself ^^ ...bref, go Q , blesses won't last all week !
Its not forbiden to organize, its forbiden to go into battlefeilds with agreements, and your own rules.. i add all the lvl 8s i can who show any signs of interest for tallars, and whenever im available for tallars, or when someone needs tallars and i cant go, i have a full list of players my level i tell right away que for tallars and in minutes we get a game.. but if you meant organized unblessed, (as im just reading it over and seeing that) lol, then yeah its illegal, but it shouldnt be illegal. as unblessed is way more difficult then going in and overblessing just to get the garaunteed victory. (Non Break, NO Bless, Red weapons,) that will get the ball rolling

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 11:32am

Maybe if you learn how to spend your money, that you will learn also how to play...

Also, i do not see the same people complaining when i use the same blesses to make them win Abyss or other battles against humans...(they go without blesses knowing that they will lose cause outnumbered...).

Well, i never go into a fight to lose... Tallar, chaotics, abyss, whatever...

When i will see everyone going unbuffed, will be my pleasure going unbuffed too, but til that time, things are like they are now!
I appreciate every statement here, all i completely agree with

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 12:59pm

me to random lvl 13s - hey guys q halls, random lvl 13s to me - no, Nurosh is online

I spend my money how I want, yet I do not believe maximum buff is solution for a battlefield like tallar. After 1 tallar you was buffed with more than 8 blesses I have called you to go one arena, yet you refused despite there was 2 humans standing in queue. Well, in the tallar we ended you got like 35k val and the arena I've invited you, you could get for the 13 mins left of you bless more than 50k val. Go figure ?(

Haven't seen you in Equals either recently, nor in Abyss.. So what's left is chaotic and yes, there you got bufed as well coz tokens for purple armors are so precious... That precious that you was blaming players for being 'leechers' coz they couldn't load or coz they were blasted with crits over 1k.. ?(

As for the above statements, overblessing is not knowing how to fight. When you can handle someone equal to you, then that is knowing how to play. Rest, including unlimited talk of 'Oh, how great I am, you wish you knew' are just useless, it is just dully show off.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:13pm

Well, you do not even tell the thruth when you speak :

thsi is the conversation :
19:02 muffin » **Nurosh**: 1 fast arena? 2 humans
19:02 **Nurosh** » muffin: going dinner :-(
19:02 muffin » **Nurosh**: will be fast
19:02 **Nurosh** » muffin: next time :-)
19:03 **Nurosh** » muffin: already ready ) or my wife will kill me :-)

and I went afk with 20 mins of buffs remaining.

Having said that, i'm not telling you how to spend our money (read above). I'm telling not wining when people use buffs that you do not want / you cannot afford...

Adn again , read before replying :

You want minimum buffs... what is for you minimum buffs ? this is always subjective...

there will be always something people can complain about if they want... talents...runes... purple stuff...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:21pm

Most of you guys are mages, so I guess fights in halls don' t take you many time like ours.
I joined Tallar in which overblessed people made 40/50 min per fight.
Yes, you readed exactly: 40/50 min fight. And , you perfectly know what happens in these Tallars.
No points, 2 hours wasted in there, and a waste of blesses too.
And don' t forget nervousness...
I personally tried to tell this people how to do Halls, humans and Magmars, but I only got rude answers or silence. So I decided to take a break from Halls, I really loved that Btf, when I joined with fine poeple that hits fast, don' t block, don' t stall, and make 50/60 min the whole Tallar :), but most of the time, it' s just a waste of time for me, only hope level 10 will be better!