You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:34pm

it' s just a waste of time for me, only hope level 10 will be better!

Well i am afraid you are in for a shock. Majority of lvl 10 are good but there are the one's who still decide to stall there ahisma/Bd to stay alive, now in reply to the post i am torn because i do not see the point in people going with 5-6 + buffs to stall... i only ever use Black Dragon Wind/Rock Warlords Exe potion.

But i have no real objection to people smashing me as long as they do it as fast as i hit them. The Problem lies for me when people in 1 v 1 stall for others to join to save them from dying.
There is only a certain amount of valour you can get from 1 person... so as soon as you have both reached dmg kill or be killed as quick as possible.
I myself had one player stall me for over 35 mins in a 1 v 1 just to waste my Black Dragon, "kill Faster people will say" But it is very hard to do so when people arrow and stall until last second.
I am a fair player who tries to get valour as quickly and as cheaply as possible lol but others seem to not do this and waste not just mine but 8 other people's time.
one thing i will say here is people ofte bad mouth tanks for stalling in tallar Falbir is one tank i have fought often and in all fairness he fights fast and money efficient for those against him and himself often unblocking and going all out :)

Tallar not often 10 monmths out of year so lets not stall go buffed/unbuffed kill fast and que again )) as soon we will all complain "there no Tallar que" (I speak on behalf of lvl non mages and mainly my level i do not aware of mage situation :)

Good Luck all and QUE ! :ghost:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:38pm

hey guys lets not fight on the forum with each other.
lets just think about 2 facts and think hard about it :)

1 - less bless = more valor (in halls)
2 - less bless = quicker halls ( on mage level ) = more valor in 1 hour

when you start understanding this you will start reaping free rewards that is given to you 8o
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:49pm

to all players at my level dont stall keep a couple of power or vampire elixirs in belt ,put some basic blesses and have fun thats all...stall=no fun and make people stay out of tallar :P

cheers see you in battlefields

ps thanks try im only try to not ruin others game ^^

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 3:26pm

hey guys lets not fight on the forum with each other.
lets just think about 2 facts and think hard about it :)

when you start understanding this you will start reaping free rewards that is given to you 8o

Yeah! Finally someone talking!

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 3:55pm

To be honest, In halls it's all about getting the quick hit in and drop dead, finish the fight first

When i see someone for a 1v1 in halls and the other 8 people are stuck in a fight, You can bet i'm going to just go for super fast fights. Regardless of my bad timing for pots or whatsoever, I'm going to make sure i can get in 5-8 fights in while the 8 people are stuck so i can strip everyone else of valor while I'm going to get valor.

Buffs mean nothing. It's the mentality of going and getting kills or be killed in a very quick fashion to maximize valor or you want to maximize killcount/trophy rep/executioner levels. Don't be the jackarse to sit there fully buffed waiting for your pots to heal up, just start hitting.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:02pm

People like Aixlinn makes me laugh, really....

Why don't you go play famville on facebook instead of this game then?

You complain about people trying to win at all cost? ok...and? what's your point? isn't winning fights the WHOLE and ONLY purpose of this game? Battlefields are the ONLY purpose of this game.

I don't understand the argument here at ALL. ALl we do in this game, all the picking, mining, hunting, gold making, reps, etc...EVERYTHING...ABSOLUTELY EVERTHING is for one purpose ONLY: to make your toon better and stronger so you WIN fights....yeah, that's right...to win FIGHTS...not to lose them.

If you guys don't want to buff up, it's your choice, like it is our choice if we buff up. You lose and you are ok with that, good for you. You must be those poeple who give trophies to every single kid in sports just for participating....lol

Come on guys, get real here. Stop being a bunch of hypocrits. :woody:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:08pm

Ooohhh, one more thing too, equals have already removed mounts, pets, buffs, etc....so let us have some events where we can use all that stuff once again....

What don't you do a naked event while you are at it...screw all that work we put on our toons, let's all fight nakes, no buffs, nothing....but I'm sure you will still find a way to complain about something anyways.

At least, if we all fight naked, it will be a hell of an orgie... lol

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:20pm

I guess the joke is you, Armagedon. Seems you havenĀ“t even understood the simple basics of Tallaars. There it is not for the win at all costs. It is about having as much fights as possible.

I dont care about your buffs, but I care about those guys who stall fights forever just because they cannot loose and wait for every single lifepoint back. And the rest in the fight is bored to death.

Tallaars is about doing as much fights as possible and not about winning every fight. Once you understand that simple basic, you might also understand what we are talking about here.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:32pm

Simple reasoning for me if I find something is fun and entertaining to do in the "game" I will do it, if I try it and it holds no interest to me beause I don't find it a fun thing to do then quite simply I wont do it.

I respect the right of those who have built a good char to use whatever they wish to use to "Win at all costs" but then respect my choice not to do things in game that you find fun in but I do not.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:33pm

Aixlinn, I'm doing jut fine in tallaars, thanks.

Or maybe you are just pissed that you spent all that money in this game and you don't always win....like I said, there is always farmville for you... :) :woody:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 5:38pm

Simple reasoning for me if I find something is fun and entertaining to do in the "game" I will do it, if I try it and it holds no interest to me beause I don't find it a fun thing to do then quite simply I wont do it.

I respect the right of those who have built a good char to use whatever they wish to use to "Win at all costs" but then respect my choice not to do things in game that you find fun in but I do not.

Best post of the day....EXACTLY....these little short minded peopel who are complaining about the over buff just simply can't understand that some people actually enjoy it and enjoy using what they earned and have in their bag...

Some do, some don't enjoy it, there are enough different type of BFs these days for everyone to enjoy some type of fights...equals, non-breaks, etc...there are events for every taste...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 6:15pm

its stupid to stall in tallar...

stall = fewer valour
and
fewer valour = last place

you cant get 20000 valour for 100k dmg in 1 fight... there is a limit...

i bless everytime, i win every fight and i win every time (fast) thats why i am every time number 1

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:05pm

you forgot 3rd one

3 - less bless = getting killed by people with more bless (Which is why you bless when you can xD) until like nurosh said, until there is a non bless battlefeilds, which is why people should do crystalline cave, you can atleast see you opponents right of that bat, and determine how you need to set up to match them or out do them buttttt we stay doing these battelfeilds that lead to more stress xD such as getting stunned out in beginning of a fight in tallars and watch it play for an hour before finishing xD

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:09pm

People like Aixlinn makes me laugh, really....

Why don't you go play famville on facebook instead of this game then?

You complain about people trying to win at all cost? ok...and? what's your point? isn't winning fights the WHOLE and ONLY purpose of this game? Battlefields are the ONLY purpose of this game.

I don't understand the argument here at ALL. ALl we do in this game, all the picking, mining, hunting, gold making, reps, etc...EVERYTHING...ABSOLUTELY EVERTHING is for one purpose ONLY: to make your toon better and stronger so you WIN fights....yeah, that's right...to win FIGHTS...not to lose them.

If you guys don't want to buff up, it's your choice, like it is our choice if we buff up. You lose and you are ok with that, good for you. You must be those poeple who give trophies to every single kid in sports just for participating....lol

Come on guys, get real here. Stop being a bunch of hypocrits. :woody:
:worship: .

Same people upset here are the same ones always telling people its a war game when they have the upper hand..

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 10:52pm

The idea behind the words are clear and very logical. It basically aims to gain more by getting winning bonus and speed completion of instance, but the thing is, you can not bring all the people to obey the standards like 4 blesses max. , there will be people who wishes get 1st place and they will stall as long as they can with their heroic type blessings.
Only option left is to organize your own tallar team and show people that is somehow a better way, an opportunity to gain more, this might change their mind and approach to the tallar. :yes:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 11:13pm

Well, I got sometimes in the 5th places, even I was not buffed as most players. It depends on luch getting to stun and so on.
But whatever the place, this is an event in which you can get valour/scalps without breaking armour.
Can we enjoy this and fight ?

I personally don't care if I end up in first 5 or less. I bless up to minimum I can afford, so come out and play :D

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 11:46pm

Haha not too different on the german servers as well.
Saw one guy who had all card buffs and invested at least another 30g into buffs.
However he only finished 4th :D,

I don't quite understand why some people are willing to spend 20g-30g just to get 5k-15k valor for each round more...
Totally not worth it.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 2:49am

Everyone can bring hundred reasons why they use bless... or why they don't, but history stays the same) is soon is someone shows up with list of lines, all Q dies out with speed of light:)

sometimes common sense needs to apply, is it better to have 1 inst with bless and get 20 scalps ( but have only 1 instance ).....or have 20 inst without bless, where you going come out with 10 scalps from each :)

which way you come to your goals faster ?

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 8:26am

:sneakers:

Acro :jump: :jump:

Amazing that you are not exhausted about this. :kiss2:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 9:05am

OK, I just started going halls this week as I only recently levelled up.
I have noticed 2 things.
1...If I use basic buffs (Blue wind, warlord, rainy,) I get more valour for less damage and I finished first or 2nd. I get unlucky stun and die before I can do much occasionally but that will happen regardless of buffs I think.
If I used full buffs like - heaven bless, rock skin, enhanced rainbow, enhanced warlord, charlatan etc etc...sure I get more kills but with most buffs I can use, I have never come first like this (yet)
So for me it's simple, fight smarter and use less buffs and I'll do better than hammering away with loads of buffs.

2...Most lvl 7 SUCK! I see HW players with over 1000hp in halls who use better buffs than I do (not complaining about them using buffs, we all do sometimes) but why the hell do you fight in block constantly? These players I see have not won halls while I was in there, they may come 3rd or 4th but not top.
Staying in block for 40 minutes to make sure you get every last benefit of heaven buff or black dragon is just stupid in a BF like halls.
unblock, hit hard, fight fast and move on to the next one. yeah you'll do a bit less damage overall...but so will the opponant you're stalling against.

I have been to maybe 7 halls so far and almost every time, I have been left frustrated by these idiot stallers who have no clue how it works in there. I die pretty fast but I also do a fair bit of damage and a testament to the fact I know a little bit of what I'm talking about...I have so far, never finished outside the top 5! ^_^

I know it's a totally different game at mage, but this is my observation from a low level point of view.
Buffs I don't care about, stallers piss me off! Enjoy your game folks :stronger: