You are not logged in.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 11:31am

integrated servers for all

Hey all and Admins,

just a quick question, this game has been around for 9 years, will there ever be a time far in the future ( 5-10 years? ) that we have inter server battlefields with RU. I know they are years ahead of us, i know know they are at lv 19, I just want to know will there ever be a time in the future that COM server and russian server get updates on the same time and there for can battle against each other 8|

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 12:27pm

They are not years ahead of us. If april we will receive an update that will bring us to the russian server of February 2017. So it is a 2 months lag.

As for fights with russian server players - it is not planned due to technical reasons.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 12:36pm

does that mean we wont get faeo under darkness event again for a year because of a half day update interfeering with a 8 week event like last year?

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 1:01pm

does that mean we wont get faeo under darkness event again for a year because of a half day update interfeering with a 8 week event like last year?

Don't know. But there is a huge event planned for the upcoming anniversary

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 1:04pm

so we probably wont get a event ppl been waiting for for almost 2 years?

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 1:48pm

They are not years ahead of us. If april we will receive an update that will bring us to the russian server of February 2017. So it is a 2 months lag.

As for fights with russian server players - it is not planned due to technical reasons.

thanks thats awesome.

these technical reasons only limiting us right now, but in 5 years might be a different story?
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: