You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 5:53am

Question

Do you know the complete rules of this server?

A total of 57 Votes have been submitted.

33%

Yes (19)

26%

i have not checked rules inmore than 6 months. (15)

18%

No (10)

12%

A little (7)

7%

Rules are not easily accessible (4)

5%

I do not know English (3)

5%

I read them and I do not care (3)

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 6:33am

Yes, I do know the rules, at least most of them.

The rules are definitly too open for interpretation, they are not unified and as many people you want to ask - that many opinions you will get.
Just a quick example is Threshold and how it works, many people don't know that loans can be taken above threshold as long as they are paid pack in instalments every 10 days, not many people know that anything below threshold can be just a simple freebie. (Yet you need to keep track to not omit threshold, when it gets above you may and probably will get jailed.)

The rules are spread everywhere. - Another downside of wanting to know the rules.
What do I mean? There is one page in the correct place in the game guides, right? And there are all rules, right?
Apperently no. Some of the trade rules are spread on forum by our admins, let me give you a link:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…=30457&pageNo=1

So there is a thread, so again it is just one more page to read? Well, read through the thread there are mixed statements and on many, many pages there are changed opinions to finally every few pages get to some crucial information like the one that clan bank is free of threshold.

" BUT WAIT FIRST POST CLEARLY STATES THAT CLAN BANK IS NOT FREE OF THRESHOLD! "

Answer:
Just go to page number 5:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…3756#post213756

What for should we check the rules if as many people are here as many opinions you can hear?
Sometimes I am even surprised when I ask a guard about stuff like that and he can't answer me and then I have to go to the HG.

The multis are constantly abused when it comes to having characters on both races, yet there is never good enough proof or the action even if benefitial for the enemy or just for pleasure of his is not taken seriously - Yeah, it was much better when we couldn't have multis on the other side of Globe.

Want to hear another hilarious fact about the rules?
Chat rules were updated some time ago and even tho admins were asked many times to notify the players it wasn't done.

The differences of rules and opinions is not only among our players, but also among servers. Leechers and cheaters run free on DE for example - yes I have screens saved when nothing was done when 2 DE players did 50 arenas without damage and got their feat done. The answer was "The players have been warned"
Cool, thx, gg, wp, gl.

Rules here are a good joke :D

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 6:37am

Fix that server error for double posts :thumbdown: :woody:

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 8:52am

I know them all :) It's how I get away with so much :lol:

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 7:46pm

i didnt read all of what riddle said, but the first sentense
The rules are definitly too open for interpretation, they are not unified and as many people you want to ask - that many opinions you will get.
but this is all i needed to agree.

maybe there should also be a bit more rules for guards/mentors, or atleast post the rules that guards and mentors have in rule book so we can see and report when they abuse them.?

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 11:31pm

- yes I have screens saved when nothing was done when 2 DE players did 50 arenas without damage and got their feat done. The answer was "The players have been warned"
funny thing is, with this comment riddle, same goes for players in com only going to area for rep to kill tiger and leave, and because they left they get no punishment. (says guard) i think this is wrong. but we dont have a large scale or direct rules, as i consider that leaching. getting in BFS (JUST FOR REP) to leave and make a player potentially lose out on what could be a streak or a feat he was working on..

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 11:32pm

i vote we all add things we think the rule book is missing, and allow admins to go over each and everyone and see if our additions could be more direct and helpful in a new updated rulebook.

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 3:21am

I think the "threshhold" rule is one of the dumbest ever. For a one shot trade, it's easy to track the value of what you are trading. Over the course of your "life" here, it's nearly impossible to track what you have bougth and sold and the value at the moment of the item. To think that there is someone keeping track of every exchange we make in this game is insane, and not possible.

With that in mind, it leaves open the possibility of arbitrary decisions on when a player has exceeded his or her threshhold. It's not like a player could "correct" their imbalance because they have no way of knowing there is one. So, some time in the future you could log on and be in jail for "powerleveling threshold" even though you have no idea how you got there because it's all a myth.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 5:41am

If you do not understand, or want to get clarification over some game rule, you can do it HERE
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 10:07am

magra i completely agree, when guards come at me about threshold they always try to bring up trades from like a month ago or a week ago, and with so much going on, you tend to lose exactly what the trade or how much it was, for instance i use exchange to bypass tax, so when i make app for 1 giant elixir for 50g, its either a loan to them, or someone gave me something from before and i pay the loan back through exchange, could be several more things, but the fact that we get pressed and accused and rushed to find a reason that our trade is and was the way it was. is pretty harsh.. just cause the guards one day decide to look into someones past trades and then press accusations and expect to get a solid answer is ridiculous.

there is not enough characters in bio to record all trades and transactions, and even if we recorded every trade, we will be doing more work than guards, and the list would be so long, it would be hard to even find the individual trade among all the records.. powerleveling good rule which threshold is strongly innertwined with, but once again, its the lack of being direct and leaving the rules open for debate and extensive rule making/changing..

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 10:09am

If you do not understand, or want to get clarification over some game rule, you can do it HERE
this is the point riddle is saying.. you said to get clarification on SOME game rules, not all. we need percision and understanding of all rules in one location. so we dont miss a single one, and also that there arent threads in which counter other rules.

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 10:17am

also in the link you gave muffin, sequana says.

"Please put your questions here and we try to answer it as clear and simple as possible."

"try" is the word,

and as riddle says

"Sometimes I am even surprised when I ask a guard about stuff like that and he can't answer me and then I have to go to the HG."

and sometimes even head guard can have trouble interpreting the rules for others to understand because its not direct. in some areas. or guards have overtime come up with their own ideas on what the rules mean and it could be the way all guards see it. who knows.

best thing to do, force admins hand in recreated a better written rule book.

but then again, game is 10 years old, they suspect it should be self maintained by now. but we do also have regular players in power of guards/mentors so there is always clash about rules, not for just the rules not being clear always, but because the rules are either no explained or given right definition by guards/mentors but also could be over dramatized by guard/mentor to limit player even more. i know it, sometimes i have asked 8 guards same question on 1 thing, and i get multiple repsonses that are different.

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 5:40pm

Well,

Evryone can play the words game here and we know you are good at that, Crimm, so perhaps you will 'win'. As well we know you are good in asking several guards twisted questions that have diferent answers, in order to get the situation fixed as it will suit you, and then go to blame them for saying so in public forums. You did it so many times at the forum so we are tired of reading all over and over again. It really is better to stop blaming the game authorities for your own mistakes, failures and spicy tongue. It is better to keep quiet as you did till now, as you don't know if you get the 'crisis of level 9' at the human side too. And there is no more race to re-roll at... :cry:

Please stop talking gibberish, enjoy the game and end the dragging of your hatred over game representatives to other players.

Rules are very clear but in case some player did not understand them, they can ask, that is why the forum post was made. Might even be a misunderstanding due to the language barrier, but surely guards will be more than happy to explain before someone do a mistake and have to get jailed. So do not be affraid to ask - do so! You can do that in the game, vie the forum post, or even via forum private message. Yet it is better to do that at the forum so the answer will be there as reference to all the players who seek the answer of that specific question! :smile:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, March 10th 2017, 12:26am

It does NOT take an intelligent person to read the thread where me and Sequana will answer your questions to read the whole sentence to see how the word "try" implicates that we will do our best to explanation the rules to where one can understand.

"we try to answer it as clear and simple as possible."

Try not to be an idiot okay?

The thread was made in response to Sheals wonderful thread here and to help or give yet another outlet for players to get the correct answers regarding the rules. If you want to use it then please do. If you don't and just want to cry about unfair rules or that you did not understand the rules then please do so.

If you have suggestions about the game rules I am sure that support would just love to hear them..so tell them, not us. Have a good game guys and try to enjoy what we have instead of trying to cry about every little thing you find that you do not like. :)
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Friday, March 10th 2017, 1:52pm

To think that there is someone keeping track of every exchange we make in this game is insane, and not possible.

You are playing a game where you are merely figures stored in a database that are loaded each time you log on. Even every single insignificant thing you do is tracked automatically. Players don't tend to end up in Jail automatically for power leveling unless they are sharing PC or the figure is that extreme. When people are power leveling they tend to go really really hard. If you are trading in a balanced manner and do not share PCs then its just a matter of warning to have an imbalance corrected. Most people who trade like we used to do before the days of free trade tend to have no such problems.

Friday, March 10th 2017, 7:56pm

@ Kenny The Great strange on a post about rules your implying a player is an idiot ? mabye you need to read the rules yourself .
ยง6. Insulting of other players and the administration

The dignity of all players and the administration as well as persons outside the game may not be violated inside and outside the game.

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 2:58am

:cool: Cool story bro. Feel free to send a support ticket.

Again, reading is fundamental. Cant read? Probably should not reply to any posts :)

"Try not to be an idiot okay?"

That's different than saying "Sir_Wolf is such an idiot"

See the difference? :wink:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo: