You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 2:12am

1) Game Race: Human
2) Real name: Tracey
3) Age: 36
4) Primary Language: English
5) Other Languages known and skill level: none
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): Already have telegram
7) What country are you from: UK
8} What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : bit of a variable depending on which day it is but on average late afternoons around 17:00 - 20:00 and evenings around 22:00 until early hours around 02:00-04:00 give or take a bit
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?: No
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 10-15
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes heard it all before been sworn at called allsorts of names and it doesnt bother me.
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? Yes always happy to help where i can
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? I was a guard for a bit under 6 years I also have experience teaching new players on another online game as well as my experience here.
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? Yes
15) On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = high and 1 = low)
How would you rate your knowledge of :
Game Quests: 7
Game Rules: 9
Chat Rules: 9
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ? I enjoy helping other players whenever i can and sometimes players already come asking me questions when no mentors are online and I would like to help more where i can.

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 1:11am

Mentor Application

Mentor Application

Monday, January on 15th 2019, 3:12 am

2) Real name: Süleyman GÖNÜL
3) Age: 23
4) Primary Language: Turkish
5) Other Languages known and skill level: English 8.7/10,
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): Yes
7) What country are you from: Turkey
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : between 10:00-14:00 and 20:00-02:00
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?: No
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 8 hours +
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time,
I am really glad to help people who need. Due to this,It is both duty and will for me. I improve rank more instead of experience. Also, İ am into my professional.
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? No i havent got. However it does not mean that i can not do it.
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? No i havent got.
Game Quests: 8.7
Game Rules:9.1
Chat Rules: 9.3
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ? Because, I am willing and believe that i can do it by having fun as i am glad. By the way, I am not able to promise to you that i will do the best. However, I could promise that i can do it close to the best and also, i behave all players as fair. that is all i have got to say. All the best. Regardly.

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 6:00pm

1) Game Race: Human.
2) Real name: Liam.
3) Age: 21.
4) Primary Language: English.
5) Other Languages known and skill level: High school level Spanish (absolutely not fluent).
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): I do not currently have Telegram but I have no qualms signing up for it if I am accepted for training.
7) What country are you from: England
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : 14:00-01:00 are my usual concrete times, but sometimes I am online a few hours before or after.
9) Do you wish to train as a guard at a later date?: No.
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 15-20.
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes.
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?: I'm more than used to doing this already, though of course I know I'll get more traffic than before. I enjoy assisting people a lot.
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?: During my time in school, I often spent my classes assisting other students rather than doing my own work. There was also one particular class where I had to teach it myself as my own teacher did not understand the material and he asked me to do the lesson instead. I gladly did this as it was a lot more interesting than doing work myself.
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? I have one other human character that I have not played for a long time. I have no other characters.
How would you rate your knowledge of:
Game Quests: 8.
Game Rules: 9.
Chat Rules: 8.
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team? For years now my friends have been telling me I should apply for mentor, they've always been asking me questions and I'm happy to answer. I decided finally that I should give it a shot.

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 7:45pm

1) Game Race:Human
2) Real name:Aditya C Narayan
3) Age: 21 years
4) Primary Language:English
5) Other Languages known and skill level: Hindi (10/10) Spanish( Basic level in college)
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): i currently do not have a telegram ID but am always willing to download it.
7) What country are you from: I am from India
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) :13:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?:yes i wish to become a guard at a later date.
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 24 hrs( willing to work atleast 4hrs a day).
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes.
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? Yes i am more than willing to help anyone who asks me any question because even though i have mentioned i will work for 4+ hours as a mentor i would fulfill my duty of answering doubts even when im online with my work as this will make the game better for all as well as the newcomers who have doubts and questions
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? Yes I have a little experience as in college i try my best to guide and clear problems of any junior who comes to me with his/her problems
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? yes i have had a character in this game before.It was a very long time ago almost 6-7 years.
Game Quests: 7 overall but till level 5 i would rate 10
Game Rules:9
Chat Rules:10
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ?
Firstly i love this game so much that i have seen many people just enroll for a while and leave the game cause they did not understand this game very well (have a few friends of mine who stopped) so i dont want that to happen. I am willing to use every inch of my knowledge and give it to new players so that they too can enjoy the game as much as i do. Secondly since ive been in trouble once or twice, so with my knowledge i would like to make sure that no more new players get into trouble and try my very best to make this game better for every player playing this game.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 7:52pm

1) Game Race:Human
2) Real name:Ali
3) Age:30
4) Primary Language:Turkish
5) Other Languages known and skill level:English (8/10) Russian (10\10) Turkish (10\10)
6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here):I willing to download Telegram
7) What country are you from:Azerbaijan
What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : from 7:00 to 15:00
9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?: Yes
10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 42 hour
11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes
12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? Of course, being a mentor it will be my duty to deliver a proper response to others, no matter how busy i am, sooner or later players will get the right answer..
13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?: I am working an System administrator.
14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game?: No, dont have
Game Quests:10
Game Rules: 10
Chat Rules: 10
16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ?: I am playing this game from Rus server. I am was in there mentor for 3 years then i am coming to the Turkish server and then to the ENG server. I am love this game and living with this game and want to help player to stay in this game for a long time.

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 12:02am

2) Real name: Alex

3) Age: Over 18. I wish not to disclose it.

4) Primary Language: French.

5) Other Languages known and skill level: English : fluent.

6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): I had it and I will download it again if needed.

7) What country are you from: France.

8) What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : Depends of days but mostly 15:00 to 02:00 server time.

9) Do you wish to train as a gaurd at a later date?: No.

10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 10-15 hours.

11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Sure.

12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?
It's not a problem for me. More trivial the question will be, the faster i'll resolve the player's problem so that's not a factor affecting my investment !

13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? As a part-time student job I worked in a supermarket and had to answer to every questions the customers had. And I always like helping people the best I can when they need me irl. It just makes me feel good:)

14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? Yes, I had one before Asyix.

Game Rules: 8
Chat Rules: 9

16) In a few words, tell us why should we take you as a trainee in mentor's team ?
I have a pretty good knowledge of the game and I have been a mentor for some time on my first character. Furthermore, I never say no when someone asks for help for anything as long as I can ! I like when people do that for me so I do it for others.

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 10:27pm

1) Game Race:

Human

2) Real name:

Adam Tymosz

3) Age:

4) Primary Language:

Polish

5) Other Languages known and skill level:

English, fluent

6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here):

If needed, I'll do it with no problems :D

7) What country are you from:

Poland

8 What times do you play the game (Game time only!) :

Between 2PM and 2AM

9) Do you wish to train as a guard at a later date?:

I doubt so, I have a wonderful clan right now but if things change I'd gladly join Guards ranks

10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts:

Tops 15

11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude:

Of course :D

12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?

Yes! I know how hard can it be to newbies to grasp new things, so I'd gladly help anyone in need, even if they ask me what time is it!

13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?

I worked in a factory in my hometown for a few months as a "minor quality control", I had to check on my workmates work whilst working on my own.

14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game?

I do, it's an abandoned now (as I transitioned myself to full time on COM) character on PL called "masterczesiu".

Game Quests: 8
Game Rules: 9
Game Rules: 8

It's more of a personal side. I remember how hard it was to understand this game back in the past for me and I wish that no new player here has to have this crucade of learning without having a place or a person who could guide them and show them how wonderful can this game can be.

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 6:50pm

1) Game Race: DieForLiFe
2) Real name: Serhat BOZDEMİR

3) Age: 8/01/1999 (21)

4) Primary Language: Turkish

5) Other Languages known and skill level: Intermediate English.

6) Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): I don't use but I can download.

7) What country are you from: Turkey

8)What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : Daylight between 11:00-16:00, evenings between 19.00-12:00
9) Do you wish to train as a guard at a later date?: Yes

10) How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 5-7 hours.

11) Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes i am a calm person in my real life.

12) Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? : I love helping people and I really have a lot of free time in the game.

13) Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? : I am currently just a university student and my only responsibility is lessons and assignments :) .

14) Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? : I have a character that I created long ago, but I don't use it.

15)How would you rate your knowledge of :

Game Rules: 10

Chat Rules: 10

I have been playing this game for a very long time, i know that i grew up with this game, i love helping people, i enjoy being in this game and spending time. of course,the final decision belongs to you.