You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 20th 2017, 1:16pm

:truce: Non-break event is over so no more halls for a long time now.
I'm in queue anyway, I might get lucky...

Monday, March 20th 2017, 3:08pm

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…602540&finish=1

For this I used invulnerability (1.5g)
brain storm (50s BoE)
rainbow (free)
warlord (free)
Satiety (free)

8 slot belt with giant (not every fight I used giant) 2 slot blood pots, 1 slot vampires, 4 life pots.
I rarely blocked unless I was healing from getting a big crit against me.
There is no finess to fighting in halls. Just go in, hit hard and fight fast. no point blocking and wasting your time and everyone elses time.
I don't even use thirst combo most of the time, just snake or fury attack for extra damage.

This is my usual tactic and I don't deviate much from this. Out of about 10 halls I have been to so far, I have been in top 5 about 8 times and won 3 of them.
I have blue armour and not all of it has runes, I don't even have level 7 bow...in fact, I can't remember ever using bow in halls lol. I know some do and it works well for them but just explaining my personal way of doing it.

People I fight in halls are 90% of the time fighting in block...with the right buff set you will not need to block and you'll still finish each fight with about 3k damage in 2 minutes if you do it right.
Don't be scared of non-break.
*Armour is NOT expensive to repair.
*Replace warlord/chaos/warrior belts with cheap crappy wanderer belts. easy 2 slots of expendable rubbish lol.
*Remove expensive rings and amulets if they are non unbreakable.
*use free potions (can get purple/great potions from estate easily)

Just go halls. No mounts, no shadows, no mirrors/hexes. Injuries are free to heal after every fight...very good valour as you can see in the link I showed. Even outside top 5 you can still get great valour if you do it right.

This is all I will add to the post as I'm rambling now.
My point is simple. This is my way and it works well and is cheap (33k valour for 2.5g in an hour) compared to arena/temple or GBs
There are lots of other ways to do it, the fun is finding out which works best for you ^_^
Now queue up and have fun kickin my ass! :stronger:

Monday, March 20th 2017, 4:01pm

@ ponty

i dont go as lvl 7 again talaar,every talaar last place because valour-cap and every time when i have the last place,system reduce the points in halls for agudars feat

crappy system,better reduce the doubble valour events,nonbreak is more as enough,we have to much for valour
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, March 20th 2017, 4:10pm

Plenty time in higher levels to get those feats. Level 7 is about fun. Easy reps, easy valour and new, more powerful weapons.
People shouldn't stress about feats. There are 11 more levels to get those sorted lol.

Queue up and have some fun guys! What's the point in playing a game if you don't have a good time kickin crap out of your friends and enemies?! ^_^

Monday, March 20th 2017, 4:34pm

i dont have fun,when i use much blesses and recieve so or so last place for this i dont waste my time

and pls not forget the crappy staller,normal a talaar can finish under 1 hour,but on lvl 7 every time near 2 hours :wall:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, March 20th 2017, 6:19pm

Like I said...I spent 2.5g on buffs/potions and finished top even with 2 players stalling in there.
If you don't enjoy it, don't go.
My point and advice was aimed at those who want to go and have fun PvP. Ecplaining that we can have fun and get good valour and scalps while spending little on buffs. If you get stallers, use a few Poisons or just smack them with bloods like I did :thumbsup:
Halls is for fast valour. It's not the ideal way to use Scythe I think, unless you can guarantee at least 2 scalps per fight or win all the fights you're in.