You are not logged in.

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 3:49pm

Quick guide on how to stall in Tallaar's Halls

You don't, thats it, done

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 5:14pm

well people will play how they want. no use repeating the same issue hundred times in forums, expecting different results.

People maxed out in valor, and obvious advantage over others without even buffing, OVERBUFF in tallars also, uyarmor armor, whatever, both mags and humans have overbuffers/stallers/leechers/lootstealers. comes with a game that doesnt update itself efficiently,. but thank the higher lvl players and ones who take advantage of being in power of the situation and the ones who are listed in the categories above to say "this is a war game" lol. i guess that phrase solves everything and in order to allow it to solve everything. put in hundreds of paypal events

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 6:54pm

You don't, thats it, done

:lol:

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 7:24pm

@ deathstroke

and howone need really looters leachers stallers ?

NOONE

i only loot sometimes ome magmars to nerv the enemys,but account playing many years to play on other coast and time is really bad

that are all ingamerats for me,i dont know the person but the art to play is really bad i mean ,find you that ok,that a low level player work hard for his lv 1 riding skill and mount and the looter comes and stole the loot,not only 1 time,no,the completed day ?
for someone ok,that many players have with a sunday a free day and can enjoy the battlefield events,because more time to play here this game,then coming the stallers and make a 45 minute-battlefield into a 2hour-battlefield ?

sorry man,sure all play there own style,but we all have here with this game the same hobby ! thats NEVER ok destroying hobby from other players :teacher:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, March 20th 2017, 9:24am

Doesnt help that they're not very active, people have a long time to obtain blesses and if you have them of course theyre going to want to use them. I never see any running in my timezone always 1am-7am weekends which isnt very convenient
"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once"