You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 24th 2017, 8:07am

April update question

Just a simple request for admins:

Could you please add possibility to forge lvl17 red bows and weapons from:
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=279391477

and
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=304923693 ?

would be really good o have them finally ;)

Friday, March 24th 2017, 12:04pm

-1 I say take them both out completely and force people to get rank/tailsime wep or go elfin for bows

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Friday, March 24th 2017, 1:37pm

Isn't option on russian server,so probably won't gonna happen in any future updates.Weapons can be easily found on tradefairs,as for bows - they are limited by 30days,even with those fragments+some gold is it worth to spend just for 30days?

Friday, March 24th 2017, 1:42pm

I know is not level 18 so not really relevant but I think it's better to concentrate on reps and get purple bow...or get blue bow and get archer tokens to make unbreakable.
I never liked red bows/weapons...even the ones with no lifespan.
But I don't know if lvl 18 can even get purple bows yet lol.

Friday, March 24th 2017, 1:59pm

is actually enough rep available to get the purple bow lvl 17 at lvl 17? or need wait a future lvl 19 for get enough rep for the bow 17?

Friday, March 24th 2017, 2:42pm

currently cap is 7650 at lv 18 i think. you need 7700, so guess will be unlocked when new level comes or if admin brings in new rep that can be gained on lv 16
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, March 24th 2017, 2:47pm

Yes i know.

atm is impossible to get the purple bow lvl 17 at any lvl, need a lvl 19 who doesn't exist ... so .... saying better force people for doing rep than red bow ... is only impossible, rep doesn't exist for reach 7700 at lvl 17.

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 6:25pm

Doing rep for purple bow doesn't exclude using red bow. and purple bow not available yet. Noone force you to use red bows :) they are just awesome for hunt :)