You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 1:14pm

Client Issues

Okay it always stutter at fights , while doing vertsida or intense pvp , that stutters lower efficiency , sometimes you cant even hit 5 times after long stun. Apart from this now , my client started to freeze a minute later start up, my CPU and Harddisk runs at normal values. So can it be another client issue or late april fool ?

:woody:

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 2:53pm

Problem most likely from animations , such changing map , it wont show new map untill you refresh or some logo s / smiles freeze. If you re suffering similar problems it can be because of your antivirus, even though mine allowed game for both connection and starting , animations got bugged. Now i dont have issue , maybe this post helps you later ,

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 3:44pm

while we are at it, can you update library, Bestiary, Legendary Characters, Armory, Pets and so much more. Links to pages from game items. the Library is so I dated I dare to say it was last update 2012? ?(
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 4:12pm

just a quick example: current event: In search for Lucky Clover

2 links in info name: information portal.

1st

2nd

what have these link in anyway to do with event? and what are those videos in first link?
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: