You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 12:35pm

Lvl18 skies

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=0&server_id=10

dear magmars... you guarantee yourself no skies :stupid:

You know more of you will come to fight. And still you use tons of bless :clap: very very wise :clap: keep doing that and you will have no human in skies never again :smoke: that was last skies for me :) have fun

Cheers

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 1:21pm

lol have you seen people like ziorer when they go sky? heavy blessed every time, even if its just a 2v2 :)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 1:26pm

I'm sorry but I can't see anything wrong here.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 3:42pm

u take valor , u don't break ...why to protest? because you didn't win this time ? ha ha ...you're ridiculous

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 4:08pm

u take valor , u don't break ...why to protest? because you didn't win this time ? ha ha ...you're ridiculous
1. valor- questionable when you have 7 opponents and all of them drop shadows and 6 of them are belssed:lol: anyway i don't do skies for valor

2. armor don't break - it will change with upcoming update within few days

3. why protest? maybe because it's ridiculous to fight agaist 7 shadows and 6 people who can kill you with 2 blows? :lol:

Wish you all good luck :) you won't see me on skies :)

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 6:45pm

"you guarantee yourself no skies" and they come once or twice on a week more than 1-2 people,we already didn't had it :)

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 8:28pm

Sheara says the sky is for everyone...

Who do you think you are saying we can't have the sky?

You don't like the sky, crawl back into your cave :o)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 9:11pm

@Elessar

dont play without a brain, go push your account (talents/rested red pets,better and stronger bless its easy to win...

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 10:42pm

@Elessar

dont play without a brain, go push your account (talents/rested red pets,better and stronger bless its easy to win...
Well not all can paypall like you :) I earn less then you paypall monthly :lol: not that easy to push up with time for hunting like 1-3h a week:lol: and bless are too expensive to use them for pvp :)

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 11:37pm

You should not up quickly so you had to take your time, then I think you win bcp in 1h of hunting then you had no complaints
After I agree on the fact that the paypals have an advantage but if one puts benediction one can compete :angel:

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 11:56pm

@Elessar for what paypal ? Im hunting 90-100g/hour, my account got everything. Bless are not expensive for use them in pvp you are just stupid

Monday, April 10th 2017, 12:10am

@Nestro
call me however you want :) i use bless only for hunt so i could get more money :) using them for pvp is just lost of money. And don't tell me you got account with everything you want without paypalling and that you were moved for free. Don't be ridiculous :lol: when i'll have all on my account (probably in 5y with time i can spend for hunting) then i'll be able to think to use bless for pvp:lol: but i doubt i'll change my mind :)

@No Pain No Gain
I don't complain about losing. I knew there is no chance to win for us. went to skies for fun :) but there is no fun when you get 6 overblessed magmars + 7 shadows:lol:

Monday, April 10th 2017, 12:40am

@ Elessar i never bless for sky because its to easy for me, if you never take bless for pvp on magmars its normal that u loose every fight, u play like lvl 3-4 really bad so u need more experience, ask some people from MIB what u making wrong ask some good players for tipps and come sky again u will see the different

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:18am

@elessar , 60% of players here are non paypal players , they just work hard on their char , to get a "not-too-bad-one" , you're in a good clan , with good people in pvp that can help u and explain how to up reputation and talents . Ask them info , and when you felt in front of supposed paypallers , blessed , take time to watch them , how they fight , u will lear a lot of your defeats ...probably .

Monday, April 10th 2017, 10:16am

i use bless only for hunt so i could get more money - using them for pvp is just lost of money.
Simply uncommentable.
Find the mistake)

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:26pm

to up reputation and tale
@elessar , 60% of players here are non paypal players , they just work hard on their char , to get a "not-too-bad-one" , you're in a good clan , with good people in pvp that can help u and explain how to up reputation and talents . Ask them info , and when you felt in front of supposed paypallers , blessed , take time to watch them , how they fight , u will lear a lot of your defeats ...probably .
C'mon... do you think i'm last idiot?:lol: you think what i work on? all money i get goes for reps. talents i'm making with what i get myself. i know how to make them:lol: just don't have enough money :) some people have real life too:wink:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:34pm

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Elessar

durability :90 , yes you're idiot ...that's proof :p

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:45pm

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Elessar

durability :90 , yes you're idiot ...that's proof :p
1st of all i'm not valor player as you noticed :) valor i'll be doing when i'll be done with everything else so in few years :) and durability with my rank sux so i don't buy it :) it's useless against mobs anyway :)

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 3:11pm

I'm baffled by this thread to be honest....I have seen a lot of idiotic post in this forum over the years but this one has to be in the top 15....

Ellesar, you literally just told us that you CHOSE (key word here), you CHOSE to not use your buffs for pvp but instead to use them all for hunting. Then you complain that some people CHOSE (same key word here, did you notice?) to use their buffs unlike you, for PVP.

This game is ALL about making choices because with the exception of a few players who spent a mortgage on this game, most of us have to make choices...focus on one thing, forget the other while you do that one thing, then move to the next thing....etc...

You made the choice of using your buffs one way, don't complain if other poeple have chosen to use them a different.

Take a hike.... :woody:

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 12:38am

So i CHOSE not to participe in idiotic skies where team with clear adventage keep dropping shadows:lol: problem isn't bless. that you cannot avoid. but 7 magmars+7 shadows against 4 human isn't too wise:lol: