You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 12:27am

Cmon,just finish CWs coz its total failure at the end of stage. It's been already postponed once and supposed to be fixed and once again its been broken and most of clan just pissed by how its going on.

1cert is nothing.Wasted blessings,wasted time,wasted effort and fact that 2 other fight on week will be without some of restricted or limited blessings (like decks/might charm) make no sense in whole event(who knows what else can happens in next CWs day),lets keep such good events like mirrors,luckglow and etc. At least it works pretty good.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:56pm

Can winning clans on Monday expect better compensations than losing Clans ? Not only they lost blesses but also winning points ...

looks unfair to me that clan who lost (and are better off now than then) got same compensations as the ones who won (That are worst now than then) ... if you see what I mean ... .well:

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 4:04pm

Clanwars have been extended for one week and therefore season will end 2017-05-06 10:00:00.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:31pm

really??? so have have to use much more buffs. that sucks.

every clan get one certificate ( even clans who LOST last clanwars), they get back their rating and certificate.
WOW, nice done admins.

we lost: card decks, mighty amulet, battle skill elexier, battle spirit sphere, element shield, black dragon 2or 3 ( you are selling it on events for 15-20g), and much more like shadow, centrido/incarnums, red vertsida and and and. Just acummululate what it costs for everyone (32 players on in our clan who participate).
IS ONE DAMN CERTIFICATE ENOUGH AS COMPENSATION?

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:05am

I, for one, would like to thank Admins on giving a clan certificate to everyone (they didnt have to do that). Extending the clan wars was also a nice gesture for any other points to be made for clans who felt they're entitled or were not treated fairly.

Again, Thank you for being generous and trying to be equal to all.
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:15am

I, for one, would like to thank Admins on giving a clan certificate to everyone (they didnt have to do that). Extending the clan wars was also a nice gesture for any other points to be made for clans who felt they're entitled or were not treated fairly.

Again, Thank you for being generous and trying to be equal to all.
Sith

Arion, is that you?

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 11:45am

Of course you'd love the certificate lol, you were one of the ones to get your butt kicked.

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:42pm

As you probably all saw, is bug again.

Yesterday after fights, points from friday were added again ....

That mean we had to be moved in silver and a clan from silver moved to bronze, but with points in + from friday for them and one fight less for us, we didn't move.
we are now second in bronze league and intense first with 1 fight more than us ... that mean, next move is for them ...
some clan were moved in gold or in silver from gold because of points of friday added again.

So, the situation is same as friday, nothing solved, we remain with 1 fight less than the others but the situation is more unfair than before, because we lost our chance to move in silver because a clan is before us with 1 fight more and all clan who did one fight more than the others got a free clan certificate,when whose who couldn't fight, remain with one fight less and got nothing, only stay with a worste issue.

I will not post now the screens of rating from friday before fights, but i can do it if is needed.

I know that that issue as already be reported on the others servers, but again, please solve that issue.

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:07pm

And the solution better not be to reset again, giving the losing clans a third chance (*cough* suspicious *cough*).

Friday, April 21st 2017, 10:17am

And the solution better not be to reset again, giving the losing clans a third chance (*cough* suspicious *cough*).
you didn't get enough?

You was rewarded to not beeing impacted by the bug, got clan certificate only because you didn't got any inconveniance from bug and you are still whining?

We lost 3 weeks of buffs, lost our possibility to change league, a polish clan, because of bug took our place and got a reward as you. We didn't get any compensation for that bug even not apologize. And you want more?

is funny to see all people complaining because they got reward without any reason and asking to get more, being so silenced now.

So please, if you don't understand what is really unfair here, shut up.

Friday, April 21st 2017, 11:22am

It seems there is some confusion related to rating lists on all servers.

Administration once more has confirmed, that ALL fights from Fridays and Mondays clanwars have been cancelled and nullified. Rating lists though are not completely uptodate currently, but should show the correct rating after tonights fights.

All clans whos fights have been cancelled have been recompensated with certificates for clan resources as a small compensation for their used buffs in those two days.

Right now, every clan has had the same amount of fights and all chances are equal. Clans who did not fight, did not get any compensation for used buffs, as there has not been any fights where those buffs have been wasted.

Also as already announced, clanwars have been extended for one week until 6th of May.

I wish all of you good luck and no further bugs in upcoming clanwar days :drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, April 21st 2017, 1:10pm

you didn't get enough?

You was rewarded to not beeing impacted by the bug, got clan certificate only because you didn't got any inconveniance from bug and you are still whining?

We lost 3 weeks of buffs, lost our possibility to change league, a polish clan, because of bug took our place and got a reward as you. We didn't get any compensation for that bug even not apologize. And you want more?

is funny to see all people complaining because they got reward without any reason and asking to get more, being so silenced now.

So please, if you don't understand what is really unfair here, shut up.
Because if the same thing happened again (bronze didn't fight bla bla bla), it was possible they would use the stupid solution and revert the results again from Wednesday, giving losing clans a third chance. I remind you we were 10 points above the silver league limit, so we have fought to stay in gold twice now. Don't want a third because of poor game management.

I do understand. The fair approach is to have a clan war for the clans who didn't get to fight, so all get same amount of battles (pretty sure you said that...) NOT to reset points for everyone else like on monday.

So I guess you should shut up. :wink:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Friday, April 21st 2017, 5:38pm

Clans who did not fight, did not get any compensation for used buffs

not sure everyone on CWs use even min blessings,especially if non-mage clan faced with mage clan,but everyone who came (even with no blessings) get rewarded equally with those who came with blessings

there has not been any fights where those buffs have been wasted

If good blessings will be sold on events with decent discounts - it won't be a big deal to lose it and it won't be conpensated.But as long as i pay whole amount per every blessing - i expect to use it in way I want to do it.In case of clan wars i use huge amount of blessings to try to score some points for my clan and i don't really care if i get nice valour or i won't get any. Not every one use decks in first day of CWs,but those who did it cant equally fight with clan who have available decks in 2nd and 3rd day of CWs (i understand some people can't get this simple truth coz they won't experienced it ever).Why bronze league was not prolonged for extra week and in the end of prolonged week count points and prepare statistic with winners of every league?Anyway they fight in own league and only few or even no one will be able to score enough point to switch into silver league (and they still will have same amount of fights as other leagues).

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 11:03am

It seems there is some confusion related to rating lists on all servers.

Administration once more has confirmed, that ALL fights from Fridays and Mondays clanwars have been cancelled and nullified. Rating lists though are not completely uptodate currently, but should show the correct rating after tonights fights.

Right now, every clan has had the same amount of fights and all chances are equal.
So no all chance are not equal and i can explain now ....

"it seems there is some confusion relating on rating...... "
yes, they said the removed fights, did it, but wrongly and wednesday after fights, points where added again by system....
BUT wednesday, if the work had be done corectely and points not added again, we had be moved in silver league. ....
Instead of that, one fight more and rating changed .... one new bug ... and we got - 2
for winning 5 island (better when they remove the fights than win, at least you don't loose points and in addition you are rewarded).
Since update and accumulation of bugs we was able to fight 2 time ... we won 10 islands and got 0 points (first fight we got +2, second fight -2)

So no, all chance are not equal, because of the 2 bugs (first when fights didn't start, and second when points where added again) 2 clan has be moved one in gold, the other in silver when that had not to be so and in addition these 2 clan were rewarded. Good for them, but who is damaged in that story and didn't got anything?
We didn't move in silver when we had to be moved, a other clan moved at our place and now, when we go fight and win, we loose points, so impossible to expect change league ......
What is equal there?

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 11:29am

Why bronze league was not prolonged for extra week and in the end of prolonged week count points and prepare statistic with winners of every league?Anyway they fight in own league and only few or even no one will be able to score enough point to switch into silver league (and they still will have same amount of fights as other leagues).
Because that don't work so. The change of league depend of your points but also of points of clan in the other league. In bronze, we have enough points for move in silver since long time, but for be moved, need a clan from silver moved in bronze. So when you aren't move at right time because of bugs, when are 1-2 fights more done, points of the one who had to go in bronze change ...