You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 17th 2017, 10:37pm

Abyss will die like everything else that breaks

Thanks Admins for making abyss a breakable event now. We are already seeing less people coming to it because of breaks....you had to cake that one up too, didn't you? Good job... :woody:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 20th 2017, 8:38am)

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 12:03am

well they are simply horrible at updating this game without making it worse than it was.. so lets continue the updates and not FIX issues that came along on the past updates and current update. annnd. maybe we should start a thread that allows everyone to put their input on what needs to be implemented on next update, and if majority agree it should be implemented, we need to have some power as players, after all the bs. :smoke:

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 6:57am

It is mentioned in the update patch notes. However, we also given feedback to the admins regarding this PvP. Lets see if it get back to the old style on non-break.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 5:19pm

for once i find that good . why would easy valor will be given still ?
if noobs in green armors are afraid to break their red one 6/1,that they were used to wear to f..ed us in abyss , they just need to come arenas and others bf , chaotics etc..and make valor or get tokens to get purple armors . and all is balanced finally .

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 5:31pm

+1 for making it breakable.

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 7:08pm

if you make one instance breakable, MAKE ALL INSTANCES BReAKABLE, and remove the NON BREAK DAYS. every non break day should be gone. dont make 1 day or 2 days non break, cause that means 5 days of the week it will be empty.

either make BFs NON BREAK ALL DAY EVERYDAY

or

Make Bfs Breake every day alll day.

if you dont fully go with one side, then we will have empty days in BFs INTENTIONALLY because people wait for non break..

only reason non break is around is because you guys want to get the gold flow coming for red weapons.

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 7:15pm

keep it breakable.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 8:37pm

what people afraid to break ?

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 8:54pm

Break that cake

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 20th 2017, 8:34am)

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 10:45pm

Non-break - Players do come, but only then.
Break - Players hardly come (because there are Non-break days and because of, idk, lols?), BUT they will not have much choice if there are no more non-break happenings.

So, like rictor colorfully said - break that...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:17am

only reason non break is around is because you guys want to get the gold flow coming for red weapons.

That don't make much sense now does it. If non-break around people keep their red weps forever. Since abyss breaking i've finally knocked some points off ones I had for years ^^

Also this game has neither the population or interest to staff battlefields throughout the week. What you will get always is cries for events which will be given on weekends. The end result is back to the old system of waiting the 5 days for the weekend to come or skip weekends till tallar non-breaks/double valor. The current non-break structure was to fix the issue of tallar killing the rest. Each battlefield gets focused on 2 days of the week. Not many can fund CC, arena, temple, tallar 7 days a week so there is no drawback to focus days. What we can do is change the schedule since thats gotten a bit stale.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:44am

The fact is that is already hard enough to get a bunch of people to come to abyss, now that it breaks, it's even harder. Not an opinion, not asking for yours either...it's a hard cold fact...I have noticed about 2 to 3 less players on each side since the break....

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 7:18am

Break abyss -- less players,less valour, less scalps. Simple as that. Ppl will tend to come heavily buffed, therefore not so many others will join. You like fighting only 1-2 ppl ? >>> Dead battlefield.
Non-break = more players, more valour, more scalps. Even the so-called "valour noobs" (your opinion, not mine) come there. They might win sometimes, they lose other times. But it is a live battlefield.

And don't give me that crap about ppl with red weaps. I also saw ranked ppl from both sides coming there with reds, so that point is invalid.

:woody:

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 12:53pm

I think the battlefields arene temple, tallar etc are dead not from the fact that it breaks but the more the fact that it is often the same players who go on and well of course it is paypal players then You have to put yourself in the place of the players why go on hold if it is to lose and break?
If everyone were to go into battlefields we would be less likely to be against strong players
  It remains my opinion :beer:

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 12:55pm

And even when there's event no break we see not many people still pending the same

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 1:04pm

On lvl 14 nothing changed since break, always same people in, and always the same we rarely see in fight, ahhh .. one thing changed, are much more human, because with break, came also more valor.

Need just join abyss or at least check the fights log to see that.

Occupation: Athletic Trainer/Personal Fitness Trainer/Sport Conditioning

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 1:31pm

I am so happy, (NOT) that the rules of abyss fights have been changed without a notice in the news. If you are going to change the way the fights are ruled you need to make it know to all.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:18pm

I am so happy, (NOT) that the rules of abyss fights have been changed without a notice in the news. If you are going to change the way the fights are ruled you need to make it know to all.

Changes to abyss was said in update thread:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=33776
You just got to take the time and read it.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 4:31pm

Not discussing wether breakable or non-break at abyss but...

Same opinion .. Its not just an unimportant issue that it would be enough to mention in the update changes. :teacher: It should be mentioned in the news. All would be prepared before join. That we get more valour is for sure a good change but broken(or even lost!) red item/s very bad surprise.
Untill the time admins decide to change it back to non-break we have no other choice to play this way..

Its not a big deal to announce it seperately in the news or at least as admin announcement.. When there is time for diamond bonus, should be time too for such a radical change.
.. I am very dissappointed.. .well:

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:11pm

Come to forums to cry, moan and complain about cake, but don't take the time to actually read the forum when you don't feel the urge to complain...

As mentioned several times already, this change was mentioned in the forums... you just gotta read...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 20th 2017, 8:36am)