You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:35am

For Alliance clan.. You better check out, how many times you didnt come on first stage to clan wars, while BW came everytime.. That also matters looking at all clan war parameters... So dont whine and dont blame the system..
For Brave of Warriors clan.. You better check out, that we had to move to the silver league in your place 1 turn before you. You are where you are by mistake. The late recalculation of the points helped you and screwed us.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 10:00am

For Alliance clan.. You better check out, how many times you didnt come on first stage to clan wars, while BW came everytime..[/quote] --> Not relevant, you were in the same league as us at the end of first stage. And from there everything is restarting.

[/quote] That also matters looking at all clan war parameters... So dont whine and dont blame the system..[/quote] Again not relevant --> a System that gives minus points for a win is a bugged system. Need to be rechecked.

Think before posting. NOt follow what others say to you blindly...

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 10:16am

One more thing.
http://warofdragons.com/clan_battle_info…30&server_id=11
This is our last fight won of the first phase.The second phase started the 3 of April and we lost another fight the 29 of March.
After that fights, we fought almost everytime.
Now, how can you explain a +125 if like you said our parameters were compromised due to the fact that we skept some fights?
I'd like to get an answer.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 10:27am

And now we moved to the silver league.
We were not able to fight, and Intense clan lost 3 points after winning 5 islands.
We are in silver, they are still in bronze.
My moral support goes to them.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 11:14am

1. The higher difference in points the more points you get for win with clan that have more points than yours. and the less points you lose if you lose with opponed who have way more points than you.

2. check parameters in clan stats (clan wars u, s, h parameters) they are base for calculating points and places. somewhere was formula for it but i don't really remember it (if you have h parameter below 1000 you will be getting less points)

3. doesn't matter if you win 3 islands or 5. if you win you win, if you lose you lose. points are count based on difference in points between fighting clans

4. to change league you ned have higher points amount than was league treshold BUT there must be clan in higher league who fall below league treshold

I don't know why you got negative points for winning. but if you have low h parameter for CW it might be cause of it.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 11:18am

Found formula

r = u - 3*s + h

r is rating... don't ask what that means. i don't understand it :D

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 11:45am

2. check parameters in clan stats (clan wars u, s, h parameters) they are base for calculating points and places. somewhere was formula for it but i don't really remember it (if you have h parameter below 1000 you will be getting less points)
Our h parameter isn't below 1000.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 12:16pm

I try to summarize.
Before the update, we used to get a reasonable amount of points for every win-loss we did.
After the update, the system wasn't able to find an opponent for us 3 times out of 5.
The 2 times we got a fight, the results were a +2 and a -2.
Admins say it's all right.
People say it's because of our parameters.
I don't know what has changed with the update, but it's clear that something changed.
I call it a bug. You can call it how you prefer)
But, please, don't say it works well, because it doesn't.

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 12:53pm

u moved in silver league without fighting, looks very nice random system here )

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:03pm

Dear Nurosh, dont tell me what to do, i wont tell you where to go..)))))))))

Still youre whinners lol..