You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 24th 2017, 1:51am

Mysterious Statue of Experience

Current goal: Destroy the Statue of Experience and its Foundation trench in your own estate, in order to solve the mystery of magic, for which Shadow was speaking.

Anyone done this?

Monday, April 24th 2017, 2:37am

You have to reduce it down to lvl 0 and pretty much build a new building (Mysteriuos Statue of Experience). The new one is good for gaining exp, the old one is good for saving exp.

Monday, April 24th 2017, 3:16am

oh okay thanks for help

Monday, April 24th 2017, 3:18am

I hope this stuff ins't supposed to be held secret or anything but for anyone having question about this i'll try to write a short guide x:

So basically, if you destroy the exp statue you have to rebuild the whole mysterious experience statue from the ground up as many people already mentioned and you will not get any energy or riolite invested into it back.

The new experience statue doesnt have any option to switch between exp adding/ reducing but can only increase your experience gain(by a lot more than the normal statue would).
For lvl 1 it increases your experience gained in battle by 150% up to 2200 units per day, lvl 2 by 160% up to 5000, lvl 3 by 170% up to 9000 etc.

Another advantage to building the statue would be access to the twilight shop which you can then access by talking to your shadow while in the fair location.

In this shop you will be able to purchase a set of temporary purple non-valor armor which lasts for 7 days and will be according to your level but only lvl 5-15. This is a 1 time buy and probably wont restock.

You can buy experience potions for your shadow and yourself at a discount but also in limited quantities.

And you can purchase very cute looking style gear for the low price of 5g per weapon or 10g for the bc style gear.

Now there are quite some bugs i have noticed so far with this statue and the shop, well some of which might not be bugs but features...

The Exp statue will now charge twice as long for twice the amount. (on lvl 1 the bar will charge up to 4400, lvl 2 will charge up to 10000, lvl 3 presumably up to 18000)
To me it happened twice now that the bar was almost fully charged (8000/10000) and I'd either try to use the statue or simply leave my estate and all of the sudden the bar would become nearly empty and only have about 10% in it of what it initially told me.

The style gear(atleast the dodger weapons) will cause significant lag/high cpu load on your client atm probably due to the particle effects which will cause frame drops in your fighting and it won't be pretty :( but I told the guards and they said they'd look into it...

And of course as sidenote, rebuilding the exp statue will require the same amount of energy as the previous normal statue took(slightly more than the other buildings excluding shop etc).

think thats all x: hope this helps anyone :xmasparty:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:38am

i wonder if it will be available to get charges for achievement on 500 times to use exp statue with new exp obelisk,still missing this achievement

Monday, April 24th 2017, 7:59am

I hope this stuff ins't supposed to be held secret or anything :

Nothing is secret here, just the people who run this server don't even know/care how the game works, so we get no info... :smoke:

Thanks for the info you provided :o)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 8:05pm

I bought 3 style items from the shop, and when i rebuilt my normal experience statue, they seem to have disappeared... is that supposed to happen?

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 10:37pm

thanks, and thats so crap lol

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 11:05pm

Can't say there's no warning.