You are not logged in.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:20am

Messages containing external links.Warning / Items!

Dear players,

please be careful when receiving messages in chat, via ingame mail or even forum post containing links with promising content for free items or gold or any other beneficiary stuff.

These may be fishing links to hack your accounts or contaminating your computers with viruses. Don´t click on them!

If you should receive any "funny" messages with "funny" links please do a screenshot and report to guards so we can handle it.

Thank you!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 26th 2020, 7:51am)

• "Sequana" started this thread

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 11:14am

WARNING! Please careful when receiving ingame mail.

Dear players,

there is a little scammer trying to steal your money via ingame mail. He will send you potions via cash on delivery for a high amount of gold.

If you get any mail, please check carefully before confirming any payment in there. If you got mail from a scammer, please report him straight away to any guard.

The subject in the letter even might be something like: You have received 90g. But if you click on it you will be the one to pay for it. So be very careful with your ingame mails.

Thank you very much!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Dec 15th 2018, 11:45am)

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 12:22pm

plz be lvl 9+

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 10:32pm

I was scammed and found as a guilty. Now I invite you to do emphaty. If you had faced with this issue...

You got a post "cash on delivery" in the game. In a row. You want to delete this. But when you click on delete button, It gives an error message. You think that " I must have done something wrong" and click on the other delete button (remove and delete). You suddenly notice that your golds were gone away. Your labor, great effort. You contact with guards. They jail the scammer. You want your money to be given back. And they say that "I wish you had not been scammed". It wont be given back. The question is that where our golds were gone away? To the scammer or box of admin? We want our right and justice. We want our labor to be given back. You are putting us off from the game. Though putting off from the is forbidden.

We want you to bring justice! We want our labor to be given back!

Please dear players, respond the following question.

Admins, please take care of responses!!

Mates, I am now asking to you. You are scammed and your golds are stolen by a trick. It has to be given back, Doesnt it?

Yes

No

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 10:57pm

It has to be given back, Doesnt it?

Yes , of course

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 11:04pm

I see no reason why not to give the money back.

The whole point of this was to fix an unbalance,then fix it.
Besides,returning the money only proves that admins can fully deal with a problem.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 11:15pm

i know someone who did that long ago... sending some grey power potions to level 3 players and if you clicked you payed much money... that guy is level 12 nowerdays... and i swear i would attack, kill and mirror him.. day by day.. but i cant. It´s not allowed nowerdays...

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 9:48am

I was scammed and found as a guilty. Now I invite you to do emphaty. If you had faced with this issue...

You got a post "cash on delivery" in the game. In a row. You want to delete this. But when you click on delete button, It gives an error message. You think that " I must have done something wrong" and click on the other delete button (remove and delete). You suddenly notice that your golds were gone away. Your labor, great effort. You contact with guards. They jail the scammer. You want your money to be given back. And they say that "I wish you had not been scammed". It wont be given back. The question is that where our golds were gone away? To the scammer or box of admin? We want our right and justice. We want our labor to be given back. You are putting us off from the game. Though putting off from the is forbidden.

We want you to bring justice! We want our labor to be given back!

Please dear players, respond the following question.

Admins, please take care of responses!!

Mates, I am now asking to you. You are scammed and your golds are stolen by a trick. It has to be given back, Doesnt it?

Yes

No
I don't know why it doesn't let me quote piece by piece but anyway.

No, it's your fault if you get scammed, there are no game rules about scammers being jailed and money returning to you. Guards can't enforce it, mentors can't silence the player, jesters can't make an event where you punish scammers and heralds (aka chroniclers) sure as hell can't make a library document about how scammers should pay the money back.

You get scammed= it's your fault.
Simply learn to say no.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 12:14am

If this happened in the real world.
When a person is defrauded, the offender is caught. The police would return the stolen.

This feo, the administrator is protected players.

It has to be given back, Doesnt it?
YES

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 6:10pm

It's not real world, it's a game, your whole argument is invalid, you're wasting your time.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.