You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 5:45am

Rivers of honey quest - cask of honey

Is this actually a joke?
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10
A level 8 monster continuously spawning more monsters and healing indefinitely. How on earth are we supposed to do this? I wasted a golden horn on this for nothing.
The description at the time said hold them off for as long as possible so villagers could gather honey. 10 minutes isn't enough? How exactly are we meant to do this?
:( :glance:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 6:00am

it summons only 48, boss is no. 49

try vampire pot

try hp regen blow

try spy on others who do the same quest and ask for a fight record
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:36am

Thanks for the advice :worship:

Monday, May 1st 2017, 3:10am

That one is probably the worst for folks under mage, as most won't have a supperblow that will let them regain, so you'll be burning a lot of resources for it. Not really worth it either, there are better quests for getting same resources.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Monday, May 1st 2017, 8:20am

This actually isn't that bad if you have a method of doing it, yes healing combos are recommended but can be done without it.

If you want some more in depth details about it I suggest checking here.

The main thing is to keep from knocking the summoned zigreds below 40hp or everything gets healed. So make sure that they are within a killable range block if needed to reduce your damage if your attack can't quite kill it. I would also avoid using summons as their attack range can sometimes cause the summoned zigreds to be sacrificed.

That being said an alternative strategy is to summon and cause the zigreds to be sacrificed early as the heals will just over flow while you stall. When it runs out of zigreds to summon then it's just you and the main one.

Belt set up should be something like this.
Giant
3 lifes
2 scrolls

If you have 8 slots can add
1 vampire
1 scroll

This should help you sustain through the entire fight. Good luck!

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 4:26pm

oh yea healing scrolls + in this fight

works well

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 4:19am

Thanks for all the advice friendly mags :gift:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 12:19pm

Something to think about.... The reward is a Potion that removes all Hexes that are on you... It has a life span of 7 days is a 1 time use... So unless you really have a need for the potion it is better to hold off turning in the quest.... For me I get the resources and hold them until I need to have a hex removed...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 12:26pm

the "merchant marks " quest as i called them for me , are important , not only for the pots that u can get with them , but for the Merchant Marks themselves .
with them , if u do regularly the quests, u will get a lot of marks to exchange for goods in the exchange tent :
with them u 'll can get a good shadow in buying shadow chests , all the doors of ice instance by buyig sacks , and lot of things to reinforce your char .
think of that ...and do them as soon as u have them available .

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 7:55am

Merchant mark quests

Are you saying merchant mark questions are recurring? :woot:
Or do you mean just doing all the ones available?

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:50pm

they're all recurring , yes . .

Monday, June 5th 2017, 3:59am

they're all recurring , yes . .

Are you saying merchant mark questions are recurring?
Or do you mean just doing all the ones available?

read here :yes:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=32798