You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 9:51pm

Saying Goodbye to Oriana :((

To all the friends of Oriana, I bring sad news. Many of our friends know of how Oriana and I met on the game and became real life friends, and how when she asked, I moved 1900 miles across the States to help her while she was battling cancer. For the last 4 years I have stood beside her during her valiant fight. About 6 weeks ago she fell sick again and has been in the Hospital for most of that time. Well her diagnosis is not good. Tomorrow she comes home under Hospice Care. They are giving her 6-8 weeks to live. So it is going to be unlikely that she will be returning to the game. She is even a little upset over that since it was not long ago she obtained by luck a Scorpalion Mount and was not even able to make full use of it. She wants all of her friends to know that she enjoyed knowing all of you and appreciates all the wonderful memories you helped to make with her. I would like to ask of her friends if you would share your favorite memory of Oriana. If possible I will share those stories with her if possible and she would appreciate it. I make no promises for her, but for myself it will give me more memories to remember her by and why she is my most precious and wonderful friend. I am thankful everyday that life brought us together. So for Oriana, I know she would wish everyone the best, and for you to make the most out of life. I will return to the game if I can to read the stories. As for myself I do not know when I will return to the game on a regular basis, but know I will at some point as hard as it will be in the beginning without her on the game. She would not want me to give up playing this game that she knows I enjoy so much.

And from Oriana a little love :kiss2: to all.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:05pm

Til we meet again my sweet sister (hug)

I am at a loss for words at the idea of losing such a dear friend but memories and stories there is no loss of. O, you will always and forever hold a special place in my heart. We have shared tears of joy and sadness, amazing laughter, love and friendship that makes one know that they are blessed beyond limits. You have held my hand through some of the toughest times of my game life and real, listened to me vent in anger and sent those awesome hugs when I just felt less than enough. From "Three Sisters Armor Shop" :lol: :lol: to the births and antics of our grandchildren <3 to the being my battle buddy in the great battlefields of Faeo... I love you girl .. with all my heart and always will. You, as always, are in my thoughts and prayers. I refuse to say goodbye to someone so dear so I'll just say til we meet again my sweet girl! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1:

"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:10pm

Strider, find me in game when you come on.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:18pm

until ...

Sometimes better to not say any .My dear Oriana untill next place and time whiteout suffering pain and to be hurt :rose:
:kiss2:

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:37pm

No words to say express my sympathies. We met when our characters were just starting out and had a lot of fun. Always a joy to talk and play the game with you. I hope for the best and wish you a good journey. Will miss you.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:40pm

I am sorry to hear this, I was hoping you had won that battle. Oriana you have been a great friend, and what I most regret is that I have been so tangled up in my own life lately, that I did not find more time to chat with you.

You will be immortal in our hearts.

Jan

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:08am

I'm very sorry to hear that.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 11:42am

I'm so very sorry to hear this. You will be in our hearts forever. With joy we will look back at all the moments we were able to spend together in game.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 11:53pm

live each day to its fullest don't let anything hold you back Oriana .... those were your words of choice .... live by them and enjoy everyday, be happy and surround your self with amazing people such as your self grow stronger with them and always remember that you will be Eternal in our memories and our hearts.

how we decide to live and what we decide to do with our lives is how we create our lagacy.

Stay strong.......

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 7:16am

Sad to read this , hope she have her next days happily with the one s she love. I

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 10:24am

Sad news to hear. I will never forget who we killed together a mage in Clan Wars. And the other times we group together for other events in game.

You will always be in our hearts :(

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 5:52pm

This is very sad. I regret that we have been out of contact for the last month, but I just want you to know that I have always considered you to be one of the kindest and most considerate people i know. You are a great friend and a great person.
You will not be forgotten.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 6:31pm

I'm speechless to write a text for you Oriana. So sad I find to hear the news.

Your one of the greatest and kidness persons I know. I am happy to know you, I am happy to be your friend.

____________##__#_###
___________#__##_____#
__________##_#__#_____#
_________###_____##___#####
________####______##_#____##
_______####_______##______#_#
_______####_______#_______#
_______#####_____#_______#
________#####____#______#
_________#######______#
__###_______######_#
#######______##
_#######______#
__#######_____#
___##_____#___#
____#______#__#__#_###
_______####_#_#_#_#####
_____######_###_#######
____#######__##__#####
____#####____#____###
____##______#______#
_____#______#

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 3:38am

Keep that smile on your face and don't give up, don't ever give up

I must confess I don't know Oriana very well I've known of her a very long time. She never failed to assist in any manor that she could to help anyone who asked. I refuse to give up on her recovery and I hope she is of like mind. Many things is life cause struggles and anquish. I can't imagine anything being harder than what she is going through now. I will, and Strider you have my word on this, keep her in my prayers daily, wish her the best and fastest recovery possible. I the lord all mighty makes it his decision to take her, then in his mind she has served him well and completed her earthly tasks and it's time for her to come home. Just in game she has touch so many of us in a very possitive manor and she will always be loved. :love1: :rose: :kiss2:

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 1:58am

Super sad face :(

she was so nice all the time and always there to help.

Known her for many years and its really saddening to see this happen to her :(

Hope she has the best of the rest of the days she has around.

All the best :rose:

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 3:38am

Oriana is now at home and resting. I am hoping over next couple days her pain level will stablize enough that she will be aware so I can read the nice things that her friends have posted. If she desires for me to post some replies or some thoughts to you all. I will do that for her. Just no promises as she mostly sleeps during this time.

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 4:15am

Always sad to hear these things, we may not have been friends or even known each other but i wish her happiness and to make the best of the time she has left, she was always a strong opponent. she is lucky to have a support system like you.
Oriana, this beer is for you :beer: :hug: :cry:

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 9:11pm

I am so sorry and crushed to see this post. Oriana is one of my friends here in Faeo - and I have very few friends here. She is a most wonderful and giving person and it pains me to know that she s going through these pains. My thoughts and prayers are going to her and to you Strider for standing by her side. May you both spend as much peaceful time together as possible.

Kisses, hugs and prayers to both of you wonderful souls.
Never flinch...Never fear...Never forget

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 8:27am

From the player:
I feel so sad. She is one of the rare players I consider part of my small group of best game friends, those I most apreciate.
I wish her all the best!

From my avatar:
I create a new rank for Nopa's reputation: The rainbow badge.
This is my way to keep a special place for Oriana in Oléwood and in my heart!

Nopa

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 10:38pm

I am sad hearing when this happens to a WoD player, even though I didn't know personally or in game :(

I wish that our simple words (100% came from our hearts) would make her happy to know that this comunity is thinking of her and will continue do that.

My thoughts are now with her, family and friends in this fateful moments.

@admin(s) : Please consider once more Pez idea on creating the hall of the lost ones. Our friends should and will not be forgotten