You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 6:28pm

Pages of the manuscript

These have been added quite a while ago but I still have no idea what purpose they serve, and asking mentors about it didn't really yield any useful information either so I was wondering if anyone has a clue on what they are used for and where you find all of them, thus far I only found 4, this is quite likely to be some incomplete kinda mystery that has missing set pieces, wouldnt be the first time.

3rd page of manuscript , found in gurraldiy korr instance by clicking on something in the background

7th page of manuscript , I think I got that as part of the big saving korlak questline when you go into the secret vampire dungeon on faygo by clicking around but I cant remember for sure :cry:

10th page of manuscript you get when you reach 5000 influence in the swirling isles

16th page of manuscript you recieve during a side quest of the big lvl 10 questline

If anyone found more and can still remember where you got them post it here~ maybe we can get all of them together

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 5:09am

As I've searched many times on ru server, all the info I found for them is that they are for 'planned' quest that is not yet up. No idea if there will be such and if so, when it will be...
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 1:59pm

Probably never happen, just like we never got the rest of the King Eloha's quest, even though it was completed on other servers.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 6:59pm

I found 7th in white castle