You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, May 15th 2017, 8:55pm

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 1:53am

I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 1:59am

I guess will need to wait a long time, because still this chests can't be opened in russian server

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 9:51am

I don't know if it will help you find an answer but...Never.

You see,this one is a temporary casket/chest. You keep opening them,in the end you get this,but you can never open it,in another update,you lose this one and get another casket,when you open that casket. Bam! You find this again,just like playing with matryoshkas but instead of getting stuck with the smallest one,that smallest one gives a smaller every once in a while.

Hope it's enough to explain how this works.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 9:52am

I mean this is just speculation but since the chests so far went up to level 10 and hero rank maybe they will be openable once lvl 20 and choosen by gods rank will come out and let you open a new chest for every few levels and ranks again? :angel: