You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 4:35am

and yes i'm serious is i can be in case you wonder X(

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:04am

It doesn't mean that you must say something about him or someone else,either. See,you went off-topic there and proved us that your argument is invalid for you were the one talking about someone who was not mentioned in the thread's first post,then asking why DRACULA made this thread while it was obvious that it's about PureVenom leaving the game.

That's not too much,we're magmars who have darker skins than humans,if you don't like your race,then you probably should change it (it's guaranteed to be called 'racist' until the day you say goodbye to the world of faeo)

So...there are only 3 questions left to answer here:

Coincidence? Maybe.
Conspiracy? I don't know.
Hotel? Trivago.

Are you insane or you just like to seize on each my word whatever I say?
My character has good face, it's not dark, so you talk about your character, don't generalize! And you go change your race!
I decide what I say, and I didn't ask you what I may say, because it's not you bussiness!

JP and Venom are wife and husband, so if we're talking about her, then we can talk about him too, same time.
I don't know what's your aducation and how intelligent you are, but wife and husband are often called "same person" in many languages. For example in Russian they say "Husband and wife - one Satan", and "Husband and wife - one pair of boots". You never divide them.

And finally, why the hell are you talking about racism? What a hell is wrong with you??? I'm not a racist, thou in game it's ok to disciminate one of invented races, because both races are only in-game races, they don't exist on real world, and also because they are enemy races, they kill each other, it's base of this game!

P.S: No need to be second Shylark!
Bro it's dark as heck,look at yourself in the mirror,it's like someone roasted you (hehehe...) however that's the con of being a magmar,we all look like British made toasts,we're burnt on the outside,even though our hearts are filled with light and brightness. And no,I like myself to look this way,I prefer to be a scary magmar than a lovely human.

I didn't say that you can't decide what you say,what I said is that you don't have to bring everyone up here just because someone made a post about a different person,because that's pretty much what you did and in the end you were like "bruh,what's the problem then?",it's like commenting on politics and the policy of current president of the U.S.A just because someone mentioned the Trump Tower in Istanbul,Turkey.

No,we can't talk about her husband. He's not even related to this topic,we're in the Black Mesa and you're talking about the Xen dimension,not even the same thing at all. Even a pair of boots is differed by "left foot" and "right foot"

It's because you're racist,who does not love the Glorious Magmar Master-race shall be punished heavily,his feet will get licked by Zinka the goat until he pees himself. This is your ultimate punishment if you keep talking like this about our great nation.

Just because we kill each other doesn't mean that we can't love each other,we can still send gifts and share some joy.

Get your act together,for Striagorn's sake.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:06am

Hotel? Trivago.

+1

never used it
Have you ever looked for a hotel online?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:42am

if i say you dead, you lie down idiot

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 11:23am

Hey there,it seems that I have offended someone or some people,I'm sorry about it. Especially JPinhal,if you felt offended,I should say that that wasn't my intention at all (and never has been during the time I have posted here),so,to conclude it: anyone who felt offended by my posts here,I'm sorry that I offended you.

Cheers.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:47pm

hi,

no

probably will

Hotel? Trivago.

+1

never used it
Have you ever looked for a hotel online?
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading