You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 12:25am

idea

Hi,

What do you think about a new option which shows us only magmar on map for hum and hum for mag
, + friends, peaple in same map, referrals, and clan-alliance member,

like that we won't need any more to look after each other, we will instantly see who became on map and can kill him fast ^^

:xmasparty:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 1:04am

Good idea,might be useful to have it added to "sort" option in game.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 10:09am

and sort it by lvl, so its default set to the enemy of your level, but you can choose to see another lvl only if you like for exe skills,

if your lvl 16 and go to plat the defult setting will only show enemy lvl 16s but you can change so you can see lvl 13 or 14 or 15 of course all the way down the line but the filter would only be wanted for 3 lvls down as no skill from killing lower lvls, but then you have poeple who want to kill any and all lvls, soo not necessary.

although my addition is perhaps a little overboard, i wouldnt mind seeing only mags in location when i desire to only see them when at plat

bring back info on "!" by mobs on hunting map