You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 10:17am

Simple question about valor

After 10 years here - I have no time to play during weekends and in the evening... so my really simple question is - how to get any decent valor during the day? Best case scenario - 8k from Sky... worse case - due to afk or work - 0 valor per day...

Ideas ?
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 11:12am

Other than that there's only Chaotics left,if you can manage to get into one with enough people,you might get a good amount of valour. I'd say plateau and tallaar's halls events but...well,those are in weekends. If you and some others can manage,you can do a few in Friday before evening when the event starts and that's it.

You can also hand 100 scalps in to the dragon every time you can,but that's just 1950 valour with bonus at some certain points.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 12:52pm

spend your time raiding.. or when they bring back dungeon of fallen heroes, thats not often a instace you need to wait for. hopefully when it comes back it remains as active. you get plenty of scalps from it aswell. altho thats not your issue.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 1:36pm

@ -DeathSTROKE- well - if they fix it - cause when I fight level 8 for about 10 mins and win - with no valor - kinda kill the fun :smile:

@ -Cahal- I know the principal - but as you might notice - top rank for me = 25 mil... guess how many scalps I will need :D I need to live on human CS :D
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 12:59pm

hey cryo,

i know the feeling, i'm on same situation, teher is no way to get some valor on worl days, somehow you need to find time if possible at least on saturday from 15 server.

i've being trying to push ppl to meridian during work days but seems none is interested, maybe if we try from both sides we have a chance :)