You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Monday, May 29th 2017, 1:56pm

i'm thinking quite the same as Shylark , for example i was hunting on level 12 krof with pot of gold and i droped 20s 03 , it said , that pot of gold gaves 3s and few copper , but a level 12 kroff never drop less than 20s without this pot ^^

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:04pm

pot of gold can be easily received without restriction in amounts,nothing to complain about :P

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Monday, May 29th 2017, 4:39pm

@Med , it's not complaining , just saying that with or without , ther's not a big difference ; anyway that's good for all little players that fill and sell in auction our applies

Monday, May 29th 2017, 9:34pm

1h hunt on female eldives 11 = 23-25g
1h hun on female ecc... with pot = 28-30g

1h hunt on serp island = 50-53g
1h hunt on serp with pot = 60-65g

no scam at all :ponder:
404 not found

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 2:16am

LOL you show 1 fight of each I have done a lot of testing on this... Over all the Gain is very little... Try checing 5-10 fights then let us Know...
Thanks
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 3:44am

LOL you show 1 fight of each I have done a lot of testing on this... Over all the Gain is very little... Try checing 5-10 fights then let us Know...
Thanks

Opps read it wrong ButI do stand by my First post....

And for Med no one is whining or Crying JUst stating Facts of what I have seen doing my testing....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 12:12am

I dont exactly understand the discussion about it being profitable, its quite obvious that at the very least in lvl 12+ the pot seems to give straight 10% more money, lower levels claim it gives them a higher procentage but this is still bascially 1 extra monetary mob reward every 10 fights for basically free

and since we mages can usually kill our mobs faster than lower levels I think its totally fine if they scale down the % gain, would of course be nice to just see these things on buffs rather than keeping everything so ambigious

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 9:13am

there is anything ambigious, this morning in 36m = 21g....

no scam at all for me
404 not found

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 12:45am

Please divide in fourth parts the pot of gold like dragon bless and verzidas fury, It´s difficult to hunt 4 hours for many players, i´m one of them. thanks.
When the warriors dream, giants fall

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 1:28am

Please divide in fourth parts the pot of gold like dragon bless and verzidas fury, It´s difficult to hunt 4 hours for many players, i´m one of them. thanks.
Exactly. Instead of paying,let's say,60 Turquoise for 4-hour bless,we could just pay 15 for 1 hour bless,that way we could buy more and use them whenever we'd hunt. I totally agree with this idea.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:02am

As it been said by admin on other server - it supposed to be 1h blessings,rest 3hours is bonus. Same with premium elixirs with 2h duration and with metamorphosis elixirs.

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 2:43pm

you can rage 1h than do the second hour after 2.... or buy another pot, is just 15m or less to pick 20 plants/stones/flowers with red tool .....
404 not found