You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 26th 2017, 6:34pm

Your way to play

Weekly knowledge test: 26/05/17-01/06/2017

Stalling each level to the max and more? Or pushing through to mages level and start getting serious there? What is your strategy and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 30th 2017, 3:31pm)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, May 26th 2017, 9:11pm

My way of playing explained step by step.

Step 1: Do your best to get valour capped in a level.
Step 2: Hunt and work on your reputations,get at least one reputation to worship,if able to,get your tablets and your next level items.
Step 3: Move on to next level.
Step 4: Keep repeating starting from the first step.

The real reason to do this is simply get the required valour rank to be able to buy valour armour and mage spells sold in the Arsenal in Hell's Pass (Magmars) and Foothills (Humans). This way,player will not suffer from the effects of not having enough valour to buy the poison spells,which will make him/her be able to deal greater amounts of damage in total which will make him/her receive more valour and indirectly,but surely receive more scalps and win more fights.

The reason behind hunting and working on reputations is to have more and more access to what game offers as well as more money,nothing is sold for free,most things require money. A player who hasn't worked on his/her for example Brotherhood of Virtue or Bringers of Evil reputations will not be able to hex others or protect him/herself from hexes,use the battle effects/temporary effects sold in their shop (or their recipes.) The more effects you have,the more chance you have to win the fight,or Goddess Aladeya for example,everybody needs a huge healing when there are no elixirs left to use when you are on low health,not to mention how Relic Seekers reputation might affect how many people will there be until the end of battlefield thanks to Solumir's Mirror as long as the enemy team does not have Deliverance Thurible. Tablets are also important due to the stats affecting what might be the result in pvp or pve fights,the enemy player might win the fight just because he/she had 3 hp left thanks to that life tablet he used to permanently increase his hitpoints.

No need to stall a level for years,no need to rush to mage levels without any preparation either. This is something between them.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 12:03am

Extreme profession grind and achievement hunting. Reputations and armour are secondary. Valour and exp are just in the way of everything. Profession is almost my only source of game money since I don't resell or paypal at all. Stalling lower lvl because higher ones are more expensive and I sort of enjoy it here. It's quiet. (but really, the main reason is lack of time to focus on anything else besides doing profs). I don't have goals but there is a certain point for me on every level when I am satisfied with my char and ready to move on. It's usually when my char is out of exp to stall. :music:

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 6:10am

I never cared about Valor at lower levels.... I was 48% into EW Rank when I turned Level 11.... Since Then I have tried to get more Valor... I am at War Master Rank 9% valor for Hero and 24% xp into level 13.. But also just after I got War Master rank I stopped playing for the most part Until Yesterday... I should have spent more time at Lower Levels working on Reps that is what really makes a big Differance.... Valor is easy at mage levels Reps if you are behind hurt you a lot more....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 8:07am

reputations are the most important in the game ,but not all and there are some that u need to do at lower level around 6th : red boe or bov (one of the 2) , relics , and purple mercenaries and fortune hunter.
between 7 and 8 , focus on red badges ressources , and in the same time flaudins badge,
then at 9-10, red flaudins, red BOE or bov (depends of your first one ) , red hunter of undead , blue or in the way to purple jugg,
easys badges like mercenaries and fortune hunter at mage level when you earn a lot of gold on hunt ...

Valor is not a problem in the game if u like to fight on bf, in chaotics and later in abyss , and if u don't mind to loose sometimes ...anyway , in mage level u'll be really fatten with easy valor ^^

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 8:30am

First goal: To be a mage, it's a easy way to get valor when you r a mage. Or I should say valor is turly the first goal. Because it gives you powerful armor. It's hard to get valor at low level without good armor and mount. you know player stay low level years to be the best but seldom participate in a Battlefield.

Second: Something make my first goal easer, a blue BC amor set , that means more gold and quick exp in a time.

Third: Mount and shadow armor ,it's part of your strength. You don't need focus on mount because useful mount need many time to get. The other mount will fade away when you are a mage.

Fourth: Only up some useful reputation.

Fifth: The most important thing for me is always have fun in Faeo. Hunt with friends, talk with clan members, try something you never did, do some quest, everything makes you happy and fun.