You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 1:08pm

Tallaar level 15!

Let's go 8) Hope there is some partecipation at this level! I'll put a flood in main chat about this. If someone magmar wants to do it too would be nice.

:king:

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 2:36pm

well, I hope you enjoy tallar more than me, people on block, stalling, weakness powder, snake superblow, lucky stuns, and much more make a not so enjoyable bf. Seriously, do people even understand the concept of tallar?

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 2:36pm

whelp, wrong account, but my point stands :lol:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:07pm

I guess 19lvls have more chances to make tallars than 15lvls :D

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:13pm

Well as is my usual at these events thought I'd try once and as is my usual at these events do not expect me back in again

zero fun, zero entertainment and zero to make me think "oh my isnt this great"

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:16pm

I guess 19lvls have more chances to make tallars than 15lvls :D
200k valor in 1 hour. ;)
#6 #7 position in 2 halls in total did 100k valor.

Just need to invest on buffs. It is fun battlefield. Of course going not buffed would be even better, but since everyone buffs, worth it anyway. :)

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:49pm

Just need to invest on buffs. It is fun battlefield. Of course going not buffed would be even better, but since everyone buffs, worth it anyway.

Hm,i said nothing about blessings. But your opinion abt it is very important for me (no) ;)

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 5:05pm

Just need to invest on buffs. It is fun battlefield. Of course going not buffed would be even better, but since everyone buffs, worth it anyway.

Hm,i said nothing about blessings. But your opinion abt it is very important for me (no) ;)
I was referring to Pez, while I was referring to you about the fact that lv 15 doesn't look like dead yet :D

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 5:09pm

Well as is my usual at these events thought I'd try once and as is my usual at these events do not expect me back in again

zero fun, zero entertainment and zero to make me think "oh my isnt this great"

I don't really understand your attitude toward halls, I meanm it's not like cc or arena where only if you're on the winning team is really worth going and then you have to invest a lot for it but in hals.. now, with double valor?!? 2 halls, the guys who ended up last in each made 31k + 22k valor ... so 50+k valor with minimum or no investmnent at all... sure there will always be those who buff up for various reasons but if you cant compete at the moment doesn't mean you should just give up... Just give it a try and get what you can get, grow at your own pace but don't give up ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 7:02pm

I went with no buffs and with cheap complementary potions, was fun...got my 33K valour for nothing

I will be in queue, come and fight.

Pez, if you have no buffs or need them to hunt I undestand, but still in a 1 vs 1 fight you can use weaknees and stall against buffed player to get the life potion heal you... I think they wont get upset, because they see you unbuffed and know that are going to win.

Anyway, lets run some tallars even if you have no buffs and no money...
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 2:31am

Pez,

If you buff up at 15, you get anywhere from 65k to 100k valor per tallar, if you don't buff, you get 30-40k valor...what is it not to like?

Tallar is a lot of fun, you die, you red, you fight over and over...and baaammmm....valor....

Don't hate just for the sake of hating... :woody:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 4:19pm

Amazing tallaars, thanks for partecipation :)