You are not logged in.

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:35am

I'd like to set the record straight. Shylark called for level 17 to help him against the level 7 he couldnt beat. So all remember when he talks about fair figth it means 6 and below :lol:

To Set the Record Right I had 15-30 seconds lag before anything I did even showed up on the Screen.... And even better yet Made you look really cute stiiting around waiting at Eclipes.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
But all you EXPERT Children know all so much... Yet know what???? NOTHING..... Enjoy your delusions.... Check with that Level 7 and Look at His Gift... Oh Wait you would need to be able to read for that.... Good Job Kids.... :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:39am

I'd like to set the record straight. Shylark called for level 17 to help him against the level 7 he couldnt beat. So all remember when he talks about fair figth it means 6 and below :lol:

To Set the Record Right I had 15-30 seconds lag before anything I did even showed up on the Screen.... And even better yet Made you look really cute stiiting around waiting at Eclipes.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
But all you EXPERT Children know all so much... Yet know what???? NOTHING..... Enjoy your delusions.... Check with that Level 7 and Look at His Gift... Oh Wait you would need to be able to read for that.... Good Job Kids.... :lol:

Brute's idea of a fair fight.....
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=270666280
Talk to that Big Hand little man...... You can be proud here.... Funny part you have never fought a Fair fight as long as you have been playing this game.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 9:07am

Cheer guys,

the question has been answered and as the thread is going more and more off topic it will be closed.

Frank :drink: