You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 10:26pm

A question about rigged fight

I'm just curious.

If I talk to enemy race and agree on who's going to win or lose on a battlefield - it's a rigged fight.

But what if I talk to own race and agree not to stall, and not to block in Tallaar Halls - is that also a rigged fight?

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 10:34pm

ยง4. Fights and Battles
Participation in fights with a previously agreed outcome is not allowed.

agreeing on the course or outcome of fights in battlefields (e. g. crystalline caves, arena, temple, tallaar) is prohibited. This includes agreements on victory and defeat between opposite teams but not tactical agreements within a team. The course of the fight includes anything that influences the fights. It is not allowed. It is prohibited to agree with the opposite side on:
a. The use of belts (slots).
b. The use of blessings and other buffs.
c. The use of summons and mounts
d. Completing quests and collecting resources.
Naked fights in PvP events (if prohibited in the news).
Players need to be equipped in battlefields according to the battlefield requirements.

It is not allowed to enter battlefields and not to take part in the course of the battlefield.

PS: In Tallaars everyone is opposite side, as there is no teams. So this rule should answer your question.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 11:06pm

I'm just curious.

If I talk to enemy race and agree on who's going to win or lose on a battlefield - it's a rigged fight.

But what if I talk to own race and agree not to stall, and not to block in Tallaar Halls - is that also a rigged fight?

Well, the answer you get shows they do not know the answer too :lol:

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 11:42pm

I'm just curious.

Well, the answer you get shows they do not know the answer too :lol:

No as matter of Fact that rule has been in PLace over 7 years Players on DE were Jailed for saying that they wouldn't use belts or Blessings... So sorry but that answer is correct... :smile: :beer:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 12:18am

The post gives examples of what shouldn't be done,but I think this message here sums it up: "The course of the fight includes anything that influences the fights."

So yeah,don't tell others to not stall and/or block.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:42am

"This includes agreements on victory and defeat between opposite teams but not tactical agreements within a team. "

but not tactical agreements within a team. so yes as a team you can do anything besides purposely lose. so that the enemy can win or complete feats.

but yeah like nurosh said. with out a specific answer of YES OR NO, most simple of all. you can only play this game with your head over your shoulders and whenever you do something the gaurds opinion of it is against the rules, even tho it may not be against the rules. the guards will jail you for breaking their idea of the rule. but like i said. you can plan however you want to fight in a team, i purposely send our heaviest tank to stall the strongest player on the enemy team, or its my guy verses multiple of theirs they know they must stall if and if they dont, i remind them.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:47am

No as matter of Fact that rule has been in PLace over 7 years Players on DE were Jailed for saying that they wouldn't use belts or Blessings... So sorry but that answer is correct...
he didnt say sequanas answer was right or wrong. he said that because she had to copy and paste from the rule book without a specific answer of her own, the rule book allows for a lot of bending and twisting. you can one question about 1 rule to all the guards and get multiple opinions/answers... and they will all enforce their opinion of the rule.

so yes the rule book is always right.. but how many ways is it right? lol. and if the rule isnt specific. cant sequana give a more specific answer to fox question rather than let him assume it is right or wrong by reading a rule that contradicts itself and isnt layed out properly

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:48am

cause how can you have tactical agreements among a team without influencing the fight. what if the tactical agreement was to purposely lose a certain fight for the team?

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 6:22am

No as matter of Fact that rule has been in PLace over 7 years Players on DE were Jailed for saying that they wouldn't use belts or Blessings... So sorry but that answer is correct...
he didnt say sequanas answer was right or wrong. he said that because she had to copy and paste from the rule book without a specific answer of her own, the rule book allows for a lot of bending and twisting. you can one question about 1 rule to all the guards and get multiple opinions/answers... and they will all enforce their opinion of the rule.

so yes the rule book is always right.. but how many ways is it right? lol. and if the rule isnt specific. cant sequana give a more specific answer to fox question rather than let him assume it is right or wrong by reading a rule that contradicts itself and isnt layed out properly

I gave a answer from experience Any thing that can possibly Change or influance the outcome of any fight by making any arrangement is a Violation of the rules... Plain and simple... Bad part about on DE was the price to get out of Jail.. And at the time Wanderers Belt were selling for 10-20g's depending on damage... :smile: :beer:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 9:44am

cause how can you have tactical agreements among a team without influencing the fight. what if the tactical agreement was to purposely lose a certain fight for the team?

PS: In Tallaars everyone is opposite side, as there is no teams. So this rule should answer your question.

And, Mister, even if I would have rephrased this rules in my own words - which is not necessary as the rule is clear as it is - you would have found something to whine about, right?
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 12:40pm

Listen,Slade Wilson

I understand that you're confused because of all the fights you were in against the Titans and the Justice League,but as you can clearly see,there are no teams in Tallaar's Halls,it is a "one-for-all" battlefield of some sort,which makes E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E your potential enemy in there,but,of course,if you find a Tallaar's Halls instance in which you can have teams just like in the Meridian Vaults instance,let me know,I'll make sure guards hear about that.

As a side note,the improbablity of the "tactical agremeents within a team" is caused by the sole fact of this instance not letting people see or talk to each other in any way until the end of the battlefield.

Please keep in mind that we are only talking about Tallaar's Halls,do not go off-topic.

Thank you.

Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 1:14pm

And, Mister, even if I would have rephrased this rules in my own words - which is not necessary as the rule is clear as it is - you would have found something to whine about, right?

+ 1,000,000.... LoL :lol: :smile: :lol:

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 1:40pm

Crimm come on back to you Mag so ICan crush your little head some more... While you cry how unfair you are getting treated.... Or maye you can find another excuse.... :woody: :woody:

As for how the rules are about rigging Fights I guess yu have a lot of Practice at doing that....

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 8:44pm

lol.

cahal.. did i say anything about tallars. no. once again. we are speaking about foxs issues. (caves.temple).

sequana. "even if I would have rephrased this rules in my own words - which is not necessary as the rule is clear as it is - you would have found something to whine about, right?"
I dont know yet, you havent spoke them in your own words yet, im sure there would be a flaw tho, since the last rule you helped rephrase, you went back on your own word to help make me look like the bad guy

"background gifts can be sold at 10-20g, 20g max." then later said, this was suppose to be a special occassion not an constant business" which agian isnt in the rule book, just opinions.

Shylark. didnt i just see you get smashed against a lvl 7, call for help to a lvl 13 clanmate, then blame it on "mega LAG" and doing what your good at, accusing me of things i never did "rigged fights".

the funny thing is, im sure every lvl 4 is guilty in, is that sending gifts to enemy to allow you to get sphere in arena, everyone has done it, yet no one gets in trouble or better yet few do while others dont, who knows. but this is just example of how rule bends as time goes on, opinions are made and situations become allowed,

alright. im done, since you all cant stick with the issue, bye

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 8:46pm

Please keep in mind that we are only talking about Tallaar's Halls,do not go off-topic.
hmmm your the one going off topic. fox made topic. he is lvl 6 not lvl 7.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 8:47pm

ok i see that last detail of his question tho. but is it or is it not just an example? we may never know

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 9:48pm

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 10:05pm

Though I understand your frustration about the background gift situation,if it happened to anyone they'd also be angry about it.For the rest of what you said,the picture above applies.

P.S: Yes,Frank,I went a milimeter off-topic here,no need to come and warn us. You too have a nice day,Frank.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 11:08pm

lol.

cahal.. did i say anything about tallars. no. once again. we are speaking about foxs issues. (caves.temple).

sequana. "even if I would have rephrased this rules in my own words - which is not necessary as the rule is clear as it is - you would have found something to whine about, right?"
I dont know yet, you havent spoke them in your own words yet, im sure there would be a flaw tho, since the last rule you helped rephrase, you went back on your own word to help make me look like the bad guy

"background gifts can be sold at 10-20g, 20g max." then later said, this was suppose to be a special occassion not an constant business" which agian isnt in the rule book, just opinions.

Shylark. didnt i just see you get smashed against a lvl 7, call for help to a lvl 13 clanmate, then blame it on "mega LAG" and doing what your good at, accusing me of things i never did "rigged fights".

the funny thing is, im sure every lvl 4 is guilty in, is that sending gifts to enemy to allow you to get sphere in arena, everyone has done it, yet no one gets in trouble or better yet few do while others dont, who knows. but this is just example of how rule bends as time goes on, opinions are made and situations become allowed,

alright. im done, since you all cant stick with the issue, bye

Crimm yes I had major lag why don't you come Try me and that level 7 should have plainly seen that I was lagging... But back on topic seems you think that you know more about the rules for Rigging Fights... So I have to wonder just how many of your Fights here on Mag side were rigged????? Care to tell or would you rather Go hide and cry about not being treated Fair???
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 5:13am

I'd like to set the record straight. Shylark called for level 17 to help him against the level 7 he couldnt beat. So all remember when he talks about fair figth it means 6 and below :lol: