You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:35am

I'd like to set the record straight. Shylark called for level 17 to help him against the level 7 he couldnt beat. So all remember when he talks about fair figth it means 6 and below :lol:

To Set the Record Right I had 15-30 seconds lag before anything I did even showed up on the Screen.... And even better yet Made you look really cute stiiting around waiting at Eclipes.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
But all you EXPERT Children know all so much... Yet know what???? NOTHING..... Enjoy your delusions.... Check with that Level 7 and Look at His Gift... Oh Wait you would need to be able to read for that.... Good Job Kids.... :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:39am

I'd like to set the record straight. Shylark called for level 17 to help him against the level 7 he couldnt beat. So all remember when he talks about fair figth it means 6 and below :lol:

To Set the Record Right I had 15-30 seconds lag before anything I did even showed up on the Screen.... And even better yet Made you look really cute stiiting around waiting at Eclipes.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
But all you EXPERT Children know all so much... Yet know what???? NOTHING..... Enjoy your delusions.... Check with that Level 7 and Look at His Gift... Oh Wait you would need to be able to read for that.... Good Job Kids.... :lol:

Brute's idea of a fair fight.....
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=270666280
Talk to that Big Hand little man...... You can be proud here.... Funny part you have never fought a Fair fight as long as you have been playing this game.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 9:07am

Cheer guys,

the question has been answered and as the thread is going more and more off topic it will be closed.

Frank :drink: