You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:09pm

Halls are bugged?

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…109754&finish=1
17:07 Battle "Tallaar's Halls" has ended. The winner is PaTRioTiC [7] . _-TheWarrior-_ [7] , -Otrac- [7] , Iron Fist [7] , --THuRusT-- [7] demonstrated enviable steadfastness.

I won the hall, but received second place?

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:42pm

this is how valour potion works,you didn't get 1st but 2nd place coz of valour potion,or you got 1st place but due to valour potion on patriotic he was recognized as the winner

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 6:05pm

It really does not matter for my valor gained, I mean, its alright, but for shadow quest, being snubbed first place cause I didnt have valor potion is kinda lame

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 11:14pm

this is how valour potion works,you didn't get 1st but 2nd place coz of valour potion,or you got 1st place but due to valour potion on patriotic he was recognized as the winner

I have seen this in the past I never had a valor potion because I am to Cheap to buy them.... Sorry but you are not right on this one.... This bug was reported well over a year ago more than once.... And sadly like many reported Bugs it was ignoerd....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 2:42am

You are wrong here Shylark...

Rigth from the info when you go to halls BF:

" Effects increasing the valour received in battle do not apply in the Tallaar's Halls. If you are still under effect of any Valour Elixir after completing an instance, then the amount of valour rewarded will be doubled."

This is 100% how it works, folks with valor pots tend to use them around fight 15 or so, if they are in top 5 to get double the bonus valor. Much better ways to use them, but valor pots drop from chests now, so a lot of people have a lot of them.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:51am

You are wrong here Shylark...

Rigth from the info when you go to halls BF:

" Effects increasing the valour received in battle do not apply in the Tallaar's Halls. If you are still under effect of any Valour Elixir after completing an instance, then the amount of valour rewarded will be doubled."

This is 100% how it works, folks with valor pots tend to use them around fight 15 or so, if they are in top 5 to get double the bonus valor. Much better ways to use them, but valor pots drop from chests now, so a lot of people have a lot of them.

Sorry but did you read what I posted????? I never used Valor Pots in Halls and have seen this more than once where it said I finished higher but that I did.... And I have been around o earth long enough to learn how to read and Understand what I read..... LoL :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, June 5th 2017, 1:43pm

Nowadays little misunderstanding of something can be considered as bug,would be nice to see details of "bug".