You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 9:44pm

When stupitidy takes over...

there is nothing to do when stupidity takes over......

We have all been complaining about how hard is it to gain valor at 15 (although a bit better now that a bunch of 14s have leveled up) and then, you have player like this....

21:24 Character witali44 [15] started the FIGHT for Hand of the Abyss [15]. To join, click HERE within 21:34:01!
21:25 Chaotic battle battle preparation is starting for 15 level players! To join it, click HERE within 21:30:00.

As a result, here is the link of the abyss fight...well done mate.... hope you enjoyed that zero valor you got :woody:

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=0&server_id=10

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 3:21am

I've started Abyss when chaotic was due, was down to a Doh! moment. I'm sure you are a player who checks everything meticulously before you do something so you would never make such a mistake. But some of us do, so please lets not get personal stating stupidity :-)

Have fun and chill

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 3:40am

You could say mistakes can be made in the blink of an eye...

I'll see myself out

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 3:50am

I've started Abyss when chaotic was due, was down to a Doh! moment. I'm sure you are a player who checks everything meticulously before you do something so you would never make such a mistake. But some of us do, so please lets not get personal stating stupidity :-)

Have fun and chill

I would agree with you but it's not the first time he does it...I guess he's happy...he won abyss.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 4:03am

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.