You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 9:44pm

When stupitidy takes over...

there is nothing to do when stupidity takes over......

We have all been complaining about how hard is it to gain valor at 15 (although a bit better now that a bunch of 14s have leveled up) and then, you have player like this....

21:24 Character witali44 [15] started the FIGHT for Hand of the Abyss [15]. To join, click HERE within 21:34:01!
21:25 Chaotic battle battle preparation is starting for 15 level players! To join it, click HERE within 21:30:00.

As a result, here is the link of the abyss fight...well done mate.... hope you enjoyed that zero valor you got :woody:

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=0&server_id=10

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 3:21am

I've started Abyss when chaotic was due, was down to a Doh! moment. I'm sure you are a player who checks everything meticulously before you do something so you would never make such a mistake. But some of us do, so please lets not get personal stating stupidity :-)

Have fun and chill

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 3:40am

You could say mistakes can be made in the blink of an eye...

I'll see myself out

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 3:50am

I've started Abyss when chaotic was due, was down to a Doh! moment. I'm sure you are a player who checks everything meticulously before you do something so you would never make such a mistake. But some of us do, so please lets not get personal stating stupidity :-)

Have fun and chill

I would agree with you but it's not the first time he does it...I guess he's happy...he won abyss.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 4:03am

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.