You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 5:23am

Unbalance between races

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

We don't lose by number, we lose by brain function, takes 9 mags to take out 1 lvl 14 and 1 lvl 16 human) STAY on mobs ppl...honestly sad... flash news, available fonction " blessing" is possible option in this game..... considered sometimes

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:01pm

Certain Mags havent seen human scalp in a long time and want some free " Magnetic ( Free Taco)..LOL.

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 5:18am

Certain Mags havent seen human scalp in a long time and want some free " Magnetic ( Free Taco)..LOL.

And some humans don't understand they can't get a scalp from magmars more than two levels lower :P

And these humans don't let other humans get scalps from magmars :P
Magmars against humans, humans against humans :lol:

Sorry for little offtopic!

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:45pm

LOl.. I like attacking low levels ...in fact I find a deep satisfaction :))... Enjoy my gifts :)

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:47pm

:wink: I like attacking low level. It give me a deep satisfaction :embarressed: enjoy the wound :lol:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 4:54pm

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:40pm

I like attacking low level. It give me a deep satisfaction enjoy the wound

LOl.. I like attacking low levels ...in fact I find a deep satisfaction )... Enjoy my gifts

I spit on you and on the wounds you or anyone gives me :lol:
I have life, while I have wounds I will do something else, maybe even more interesting than this game :lol:
So come, give me more wounds :lol:

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 7:08pm

Why do many players think wounds, mirrors and hexes make someone feel bad, real life scares them? :ghost:
Get a life, Steelblender! :lol:

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 8:48pm

So funny the one that saying get a life is wasting theirs by being the one complaining and moaning about higher levels killing them even though they say it doesn't bother them. Sad little fox.

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:35pm

So funny the one that saying get a life is wasting theirs by being the one complaining and moaning about higher levels killing them even though they say it doesn't bother them. Sad little fox.

I'm not complaining, be smarter to see difference!
I'm saying you mages don't let low levels play normally, because you can beat them, but they can't beat you. If low levels had a chance to kill a mage then it would be ok. Please note, I'm not talking about myself, as I said I spit on Steelblender and wounds, picture change doesnt bother me really! I'm saying in general. Some players are adult people, some are children, they should like to play, not suffer of things mages can do to them.
Also another thing. You kill and mirror a low level, low level can mirror but not kill you. Whatever low levels do to play this game the way they like, is ruined if mages chase them.
Let's say, for example, a low level wants to paypal do achieve something, but you kill and mirror him/her, and whatever that player wanted to do is failed... why whould he/she paypal, to waste money worked so hard? I wouldn't, I value my time and labour!
This is real imbalance in the game. Knowingly stong players kill knowingly weak ones. It's not fair, it sucks!

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:40pm

If you kids don't believe that I don't care about wounds, come to Vurdaliya, I will attack you! How many times you want? just stay there! Any this profession, any level exe! Bring Steelblender, OriginalPsych, anyone you want! I'll be waiting!

Right now it's 21:39 in the game! I'm here! Come!

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:44pm

I and many others were killed randomly by higher levels when we first started. I got a few solutions for you. 1. If your getting attacked by stronger players, then get stronger and kill then or get to where your a threat and they leave you alone. 2. Stop doing whatever your doing that making them attack you, lately I've been passing over many lower lvls when I go to mag land because I'm after a handful of individuals. 3. Go to de server and play "hello kitty playtime adventure land" with them because last time I checked this is WAR of dragons, suck it up cupcake and play the game instead of changing it because you don't like it.

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 10:03pm

I and many others were killed randomly by higher levels when we first started. I got a few solutions for you. 1. If your getting attacked by stronger players, then get stronger and kill then or get to where your a threat and they leave you alone. 2. Stop doing whatever your doing that making them attack you, lately I've been passing over many lower lvls when I go to mag land because I'm after a handful of individuals. 3. Go to de server and play "hello kitty playtime adventure land" with them because last time I checked this is WAR of dragons, suck it up cupcake and play the game instead of changing it because you don't like it.

1. I don't want to play this game so long to be able to kill a mage, game is addicting.
2. I have no idea what makes them attack me, I guess they attack me just because they can :)
3. Fact that this is WAR of dragons doesn't mean we have to be animals, we all should have moral principles, ones who have them in real life have them in game too. I personally don't attack lv 1-3 because I have conscience, and I find it below my dignity. I attack only levels 4+ because they give me scalps, energy and if I'm lucky exe +1. Only looters are exception. And I'm definitely a better person than anyone who doesn't agree with me on #3!

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 4:02am

LoL well from level 3-5 I was getting attacked all the time..... But was funny I started Jumping mages when I was half way to level 6.... Fun was one level 13 I jumped so many time he started bring help to attack me.... All so he could go do red rune.... He died so many times.... It was so sad I would jump him then call for the Big Guys to destroy him...... He kept my scalp for trophy for a month until I used my now level 7 to jump him who was level 4 then... Then he took that one for trophy for another month.... I look at it this way I was getting attacked so why not fight and stall for help..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 9:07pm

this thread makes me laugh.

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 3:43am

1. I don't want to play this game so long to be able to kill a mage, game is addicting.
2. I have no idea what makes them attack me, I guess they attack me just because they can :)
3. Fact that this is WAR of dragons doesn't mean we have to be animals, we all should have moral principles, ones who have them in real life have them in game too. I personally don't attack lv 1-3 because I have conscience, and I find it below my dignity. I attack only levels 4+ because they give me scalps, energy and if I'm lucky exe +1. Only looters are exception. And I'm definitely a better person than anyone who doesn't agree with me on #3!

Wa Wa Wa Wa Don't like being attacked If I remember right there is a game called Romper Room.... That would maybe be better for You...... :woody: :pain: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 6:07am

All blessed up buffed magmars and just us with exe and speed pot on...

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…62&server_id=10

More mags showed up heavily buffed but didnt join, like this guy: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?ni…5393347c6725883

Imagine if we had buffed/blessed up like they did? Ponder that for a little bit and then leave your peanut gallery reply below mine here :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 6:10am

oh yeah, forgot, Hatred was just in fight alongside venom and for some reason thought his "splinter blessing" wasnt enough to join. Whats happened with that alliance? they not like each other?

NOW put your peanut gallery comments after this :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 6:37am

All blessed up buffed magmars and just us with exe and speed pot on...

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…62&server_id=10

You mr sith are a liar ))