You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 6:53am

You mr sith are a liar ))

I completely agree +1

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 8:12am

LoL Poor sad Sith noob you forgot to post this one where You NOOBS LOST....

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…12&server_id=10

You and your sad Clan have to Gang up just because you can't do it on your own...

How did you like the Hex and your Blue Balls and Chains?????

You are nothing but a big Joke... Take a walk... Find a tall Tree and use SHORT rope..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 8:15am

And then we have Mr. Fair Fight Noob.....

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…64&server_id=10

And yes I kill Low level humans when they crawl in to Mag land...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 9:26am

All blessed up buffed magmars and just us with exe and speed pot on...

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…62&server_id=10

More mags showed up heavily buffed but didnt join, like this guy: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?ni…5393347c6725883

Imagine if we had buffed/blessed up like they did? Ponder that for a little bit and then leave your peanut gallery reply below mine here :)

LoL Poor sad SithNoob you forgot to post this one..... And you had to use a Ton load of Summons...
Be Proud YOU LOST.....
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

:woody: :woody: :woody:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 2:18pm

It's just a creepy attempt to turn this thread into a self-celebration thread.
Let Sith think he is smart, brave and maybe handsome)
#everybodylovessith

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 2:42pm

It's just a creepy attempt to turn this thread into a self-celebration thread.
Let Sith think he is smart, brave and maybe handsome)
#everybodylovessith

LoL well He seems to be Proud they could use more summons... But he did fail to show the fights they lost.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 4:18pm

To summons or not to summons...to buff or not to buff?... it doesnt really matter. what was the result?...Did we kill the village noobs .. "Yes".... Dying or losing a fight is part of the game.:) Some people just want to see the world burn :wink:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 1:32am

To summons or not to summons...to buff or not to buff?... it doesnt really matter. what was the result?...Did we kill the village noobs .. "Yes".... Dying or losing a fight is part of the game.:) Some people just want to see the world burn :wink:

LoL yeps 1 fight and you still think you are just so great....
This Proves how sad you really are... Poor STEELNOOB
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-sleepsalot-
:woody: :woody: :woody:
Maybe some day you and SithNoob will grow back bones until then have fun... I love how your sad Clan spends so much time hunting me... All in a Great day to me... Takes a lot of Class to hunt some one so far below you in levels.....
SAND BOX BULLIES.....

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 1:55am

hmmm. your sandbox bully too. so dont be a hypocrite.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:42am

hmmm. your sandbox bully too. so dont be a hypocrite.

I kill people on Mag land come see me... Oh that's right you have no BackBone.... Learn some thing I have forgotten way more than you will ever know.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:25am

LoL and yet again we see NOOBS in action....
03:20 OriginalSith [14] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of EchoHawk [11] .
03:20 steelblade [16] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of EchoHawk [11] .
And this is Big Brave SithNoob...
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=271878526

And this is the Great Dark Noob Clan again...
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=0&server_id=0

They again prove what NOOBS They are...... :woody: :lol: :woody:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:30am

Shylark ... whatever got to do to make yourself feel important ..LMAO .

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:31am

Shylark, you're missing something lol How she whooped your ass long before Steel and I decided to go join kill echo AFTER he and smasher joined lol

As for the rest of you, i'll let Acro sort you out. I'm sure she'll see through all the crap posted and the links proving my point (thanks to shylark)

Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:38am

Shylark, you're missing something lol How she whooped your ass long before Steel and I decided to go join kill echo AFTER he and smasher joined lol

As for the rest of you, i'll let Acro sort you out. I'm sure she'll see through all the crap posted and the links proving my point (thanks to shylark)

Sith

LoL Yes NOOB after you had Killed me and I hd a hex on me... Be Real Proud the queen staller in the game... Like I have said Biggest Noob Clan in thwe game.. I did more damage then she did.... LOL :woody: :woody: :woody:
As for you having Acro sort us out good luck.... You and your Clan are the Biggest JOKE In The GAME.... Grow a Backbone and play in yor Corner I am sure magnifying Glass and tweezers will help you out to find that Tiny Brain.....

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:20am

Quoted from "OriginalSith"

Sith
LoL Yes NOOB after you had Killed me and I hd a hex on me... Be Real Proud the queen staller in the game... Like I have said Biggest Noob Clan in thwe game.. I did more damage then she did.... LOL
As for you having Acro sort us out good luck.... You and your Clan are the Biggest JOKE In The GAME.... Grow a Backbone and play in yor Corner I am sure magnifying Glass and tweezers will help you out to find that Tiny Brain.....

Sith

LoL Yes NOOB after you had Killed me and I hd a hex on me... Be Real Proud the queen staller in the game... Like I have said Biggest Noob Clan in thwe game.. I did more damage then she did.... LOL :woody: :woody: :woody:

Well Mr. Shylark, I was simply working on some achievements out of boredom so first I would like to thank you for the amusement and the great laughs I got from this. I would like to add that you are the genius that joined my fight with a cursed injury and a hex so to bash me for anything just proves that your struggle with supidity is real. I'd also like to thank you for the great complement of queen staller, though im sure there are much better ones than me out there, I accept that as a complement cuz afterall I AM a HW. One last thank you for adding me to the same noob list as steelblade and sith ..what an honor!
If you didnt hold the medal of worship for being afraid of battlefields i would gladly level up and join you in a few but since you fear them so much consider yourself invited to hunt me anyitme and i'll show you how that injury and baby hex had nothing to do with why you died :))) have a great night hun
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6222222
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6222221
Thanks for the super lame gifts .. more proof of your stupidity struggle . .sith's gifts go to his wall genius rofl
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:28am

i like how you title that fight in your saved fights list
"Sad it takes their whole Clan to stop me..."

hmmmm. it wasnt you they needed others for.. im sure every one in sith clan can solo you without a issue.

im sure your clan will have fun with all your links in clan chat to assist you in fight.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:31am

Quoted from "OriginalSith"

Sith
LoL Yes NOOB after you had Killed me and I hd a hex on me... Be Real Proud the queen staller in the game... Like I have said Biggest Noob Clan in thwe game.. I did more damage then she did.... LOL

Sith

Well Mr. Shylark, I was simply working on some achievements out of boredom so first I would like to thank you for the amusement and the great laughs I got from this. I would like to add that you are the genius that joined my fight with a cursed injury and a hex so to bash me for anything just proves that your struggle with supidity is real. I'd also like to thank you for the great complement of queen staller, though im sure there are much better ones than me out there, I accept that as a complement cuz afterall I AM a HW. One last thank you for adding me to the same noob list as steelblade and sith ..what an honor!
If you didnt hold the medal of worship for being afraid of battlefields i would gladly level up and join you in a few but since you fear them so much consider yourself invited to hunt me anyitme and i'll show you how that injury and baby hex had nothing to do with why you died :))) have a great night hun
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6222222
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6222221
Thanks for the super lame gifts .. more proof of your stupidity struggle . .sith's gifts go to his wall genius rofl

No Sweet Lips I just state facts enjoy you always have been a staller and always will show how truly sad you are... As for atupid I think I make SithNoob spend alot of time... As I have stated He is a Joke just like SteelNoob is... As for you Come on Mag land we will play..... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:37am

i like how you title that fight in your saved fights list
"Sad it takes their whole Clan to stop me..."

hmmmm. it wasnt you they needed others for.. im sure every one in sith clan can solo you without a issue.

im sure your clan will have fun with all your links in clan chat to assist you in fight.

LoL the spineless jelly Noob yapping I have a level 7 that can stomp you any time CrimmCrapper.... When You were on this sade getting exe every time you logged in You hid and let your Clan take a beating because you are a Coward.... Any time I got Exed I took my Lumps ask Acro or Store I have never ran or Hid Like you while people that had nothing to do with the Issue got hurt.... Just go sit in the corner and Whine.... You are real Brave hiding under SithNoobs skirt.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 5:09am

I wonder what happened?????
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=271880401
And
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…986&server_id=0
And yes SteelNoob got a stun on me Good Job......
Keep on coming I am having fun making You all LOOK SILLY..... :woody: :lol: :woody:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 5:23am

lol link your lvl 7 on here so everyone can laugh.