You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 5:31am

lol link your lvl 7 on here so everyone can laugh.

Come on over....... LoL That is right you wouldn't come because you have no BACKBONE :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 5:39am

like your lvl 7 who can whoop my butt so easily unless you have no backbone to do so

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 5:40am

link your lvl 7*

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:34pm

-DeathSTROKE- I'm sure whatever lvl 7 he is talking about you will kick their butt with ease. Just association with the name Shylark mean you cant pvp and you will come on the forum and whine. :cry: :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:00pm

lol i know. i just want to call him out on his claim that he "only states facts" total phoney

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:50pm

-DeathSTROKE- I'm sure whatever lvl 7 he is talking about you will kick their butt with ease. Just association with the name Shylark mean you cant pvp and you will come on the forum and whine. :cry: :lol: :lol:

LoL well who started posting links to Fights???? That looks like SithNoob to me... And let the spineless jelly fish CrimmCrapper come on over any time.... My Level 7 will drop him like a pile on the ground... As for you Sweet Cheeks I used to have respect for you many years ago.... Now you are just Puppet here... Take a long walk and Grow up...... :woody: :woody: :woody:

And I don't see you or SithNoob posting links of the fights that you all have lost.... If you are goung to Brag then man up and post your Losing fight links.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 6:57pm

lol i know. i just want to call him out on his claim that he "only states facts" total phoney

Fact Acro and others were hunting you and killing you....

Fact you stayed dead and let YOUR CLAN take the beatings you should have done....
Like I said ask Acro ask Store ask 0gan ask Ephy..... LoL I stood and took the Hits and the wounds...
I didn't stay dead and Hide like You did Shame you can come here and Yap like you do....
I get my head pounded in very Often No issues for me at all....
It is all a game and I am so far into these FOOLS Mind they can't deal with it....
So PLease come on Over and let my Little ones teach you a Lesen on Sanding your Ground... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 7:36pm

lol which of those are facts hard to tell?

i havent been hunted maybe my first month been attacked a few times on fortress nothing new..

another false fact.. i did go take the beatings not my fault lies were told and even when i did res my clan still get executed no matter what..

now real facts.. you still dont post lvl 7 char. you are noob.

Another fact.. steeleblade kill you. (3 lvls higher than you) still in reach for exe skill.. and you cry about it so horribly. even consume your profile with your obsessiveness. while.. on the other hand.. you turn around and act like a hypocrite shylarkNOOB sending gifts to players half his lvl. trying to intimidate them and stating you will exe a clan full of lvl 3-5 lol.. i know you cant get enough of yourself. send your lvl 7 link already, everyone knows your word is nothing.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:24pm

lol which of those are facts hard to tell?

i havent been hunted maybe my first month been attacked a few times on fortress nothing new..

another false fact.. i did go take the beatings not my fault lies were told and even when i did res my clan still get executed no matter what..

now real facts.. you still dont post lvl 7 char. you are noob.

Another fact.. steeleblade kill you. (3 lvls higher than you) still in reach for exe skill.. and you cry about it so horribly. even consume your profile with your obsessiveness. while.. on the other hand.. you turn around and act like a hypocrite shylarkNOOB sending gifts to players half his lvl. trying to intimidate them and stating you will exe a clan full of lvl 3-5 lol.. i know you cant get enough of yourself. send your lvl 7 link already, everyone knows your word is nothing.

:lol: NOOB :lol: FOOL :lol: Like why Lie about you being exed day after day as Poor little cry Baby CrimmCrapper Pure 100% Truth... As for SteelNoob yes she can kill me she can KIll players above her level... Sort of like you can't do you never did over here and never will because you couldn't take the Heat so you ran away with your Head hanging down around you KNees......

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:28pm

nope didnt lie about me being exe. i just mis read your first "Fact" cant handle looking like a fool so you bring up past thats why i got confused..

still no link to lvl 7.. huh. and you can kill players above your lvl lol.. thought old men are suppose to be wise. not remain as foolish as if they were still 13.. unfortunate

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:37pm

nope didnt lie about me being exe. i just mis read your first "Fact" cant handle looking like a fool so you bring up past thats why i got confused..

still no link to lvl 7.. huh. and you can kill players above your lvl lol.. thought old men are suppose to be wise. not remain as foolish as if they were still 13.. unfortunate

So funny you talk about me being Old.... If you learn 1/10 of what I forgot you still will be a Total Noob Fool... I never said I can beat people above my level though I have many times.... You need to man up and come on over... Until then any tjing you say is Null and Void Have Fun being a disgrace to the Mags you left to be exed because you couldn't take the heat....
:lol: :woody: :lol:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:53pm

you are among many examples of why i give no crap about being a "disgrace" what disgrace really is, is you and others exeing a clan of good people who are helpless at lvl 3-6 and you ruin a family.. sorry you wouldnt know what that is, since you had to make a clan full of your multies to feel special and important. ya adios.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 9:17pm

you are among many examples of why i give no crap about being a "disgrace" what disgrace really is, is you and others exeing a clan of good people who are helpless at lvl 3-6 and you ruin a family.. sorry you wouldnt know what that is, since you had to make a clan full of your multies to feel special and important. ya adios.

Poor sad you... I exed YOU and NO ONE Else in your Clan... Shame on you and My Clan has 3 players that or Mine the rest belong to other People... No matter what you say or think about me.... I fight back no matter who it is.... You ran away instead of taking action against the ones Exing you..... Your Clan got abused because you hah to Hide like the little Puppy that made a mess on the Kitchen Floor..... Grow up and 1 day you may earn respect.... Yes I can be down right nasty but that is to People that Give me a reason..... But If you had stood up and dealt with your Problem here people would have stopped and maybe you would have earned a bit of Respect.... When you get a few years of R/L Experience you may learn... Go through life being Harassed picked on you nay learn that You have to stand up and Fight back with any way you can...
:smile: :woody: :yes:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 10:29pm

This post by: Shylark (Today, 5:09am) is hidden, because you ignore user Shylark.

This post by: -DeathSTROKE- (Today, 5:23am) is hidden, because you ignore user -DeathSTROKE-.

This post by: Shylark (Today, 5:31am) is hidden, because you ignore user Shylark.

This post by: -DeathSTROKE- (Today, 5:39am) is hidden, because you ignore user -DeathSTROKE-.

This post by: -DeathSTROKE- (Today, 5:40am) is hidden, because you ignore user -DeathSTROKE-.
steelblade [16]
Trainee

Today, 4:34pm
-DeathSTROKE- I'm sure whatever lvl 7 he is talking about you will kick their butt with ease. Just association with the name Shylark mean you cant pvp and you will come on the forum and whine.

This post by: -DeathSTROKE- (Today, 6:00pm) is hidden, because you ignore user -DeathSTROKE-.

This post by: Shylark (Today, 6:50pm) is hidden, because you ignore user Shylark.

This post by: Shylark (Today, 6:57pm) is hidden, because you ignore user Shylark.

This post by: -DeathSTROKE- (Today, 7:36pm) is hidden, because you ignore user -DeathSTROKE-.

This post by: Shylark (Today, 8:24pm) is hidden, because you ignore user Shylark.

This post by: -DeathSTROKE- (Today, 8:28pm) is hidden, because you ignore user -DeathSTROKE-.

This post by: Shylark (Today, 8:37pm) is hidden, because you ignore user Shylark.

This post by: -DeathSTROKE- (Today, 8:53pm) is hidden, because you ignore user -DeathSTROKE-.

This post by: Shylark (Today, 9:17pm) is hidden, because you ignore user Shylark.

and here we go again...
404 not found

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 11:07pm

Ok guys, can we stick to the topic here and stop turning this thread in a personal war between individual players? If there is anymore which is not related directly to the initial thread, this thread is going to be closed.

Deathstroke and Shylark, it is not necessary that each of you is putting himself always in any thread in the center of attention. Stop hijacking other players thread!

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 11:33pm

Ok guys, can we stick to the topic here and stop turning this thread in a personal war between individual players? If there is anymore which is not related directly to the initial thread, this thread is going to be closed.

Deathstroke and Shylark, it is not necessary that each of you is putting himself always in any thread in the center of attention. Stop hijacking other players thread!

Topic is being stuck to... JUst some little NOOBS think they know everything... May be best to just Close the Topic... :yes: :smile: :yes:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:16am

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…169&server_id=0

Well, another fight with us on exe pot and still the same outcome. Now alpha and night watch join in and get owned.

Shylark comment? Quirky comeback Magra?

Lets here it.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:54am

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…169&server_id=0

Well, another fight with us on exe pot and still the same outcome. Now alpha and night watch join in and get owned.

Shylark comment? Quirky comeback Magra?

Lets here it.

:woody: :woody: :woody:
You all are still a Joke I was already wounded and you really showed some LOW CLASS....