You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

• "-cendre" started this thread

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 5:31pm

Level 14 , desert of Bf ...

since i upped , no bf , no arena , one temple only where there was a stupid human full till the teeth because it seems he has no others opportunities to use them ...bref, in short , on COM server we are : 71 HUMANS and 47 Magmars !
WHY the hell you don't Q ? you forget the way to put on Q you ass?
abyss fights are the same , how many times we are around 5/7 magmars alone without any of you in front , u don't have shadows and you don't need them to take valor ?
i know mags are better (sic , it's humoristic ) but you can always win by chance !

i will stop here kind provocation , promise. just put you in Q and lets go to fight and have fun than hit on mobs all the day and focusing on 16th level ( :noo: u will lose all your fighting-skill till that level ) to get again on bf . come on ! don't say me that only tallars are running on non break day with noobs overbuffed ...

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 7:16pm

2 months more and i will q :)

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 8:03pm

the problem is ...they come to chaotics ! why ?! i will tell you why : they need purple armor to pick rocks and flowers ...that's proved , purple help a lot for that .
Good luck , my dear Akyr , i think in 2 months i may play less or no more at all .

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:20pm

In the past there were a lot of people complaining about this,as a person who used to queue up for battlefields often in the past,it was really annoying and I can understand your frustration about this. Unfortunately one of the solutions seems to be levelling up as others did in the past,another one is to wait for weekend events and do your best to win/get as much valor and scalps as possible. :cry:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:42pm

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=33957 maybe if this was implemented youll find it easier and possibly way more efficient in letting everyone in your lvl know to que for bfs, mags/humans. which im sure would jump start a new era of bfs. those who crave bfs will know this to be true!

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:46pm

and cahal, its very easy as mag to play and win bfs at lvl 3-4. you guys are able to get full group of 9 every day you choose 7days a week. but as for human, to many different groups even if we got a full 9 on com 80% chance a group of 4 or 5 is already qued from another server so will split us up.. there is absolutely no purpose in stalling 2 weeks for cc to get good valor and rep..

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:48pm

I think there is enough information about when battlefields start for everyone to know. If people dont queue is cause they dont want to or dont have time. Last thing I would need is some wannabe-dogooder to pester and persuade me all day long to go in queue. And I guess this is same for most.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:48pm

and its annoying to hear, that lvling up is the solution,, even tho i made friends with someone who wants to hit mage so i decided to do the same. if people didnt have the mind set to stall and or lvl up to mage for bfs, i would never do so. but the community sets the standards for every game, you do it to yourself.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:52pm

thats why you keep your information to remain unseen/offline. simple.

the activity list is not for you, clearly. but the activity list is to help those who want bfs. a lot of people i come across want to do bfs, but because they know its "Dead" no one ever ques.. thats how it is and will always be until you have someone go around asking people to que. cause then they know others will que behind him

if everyone qued when they were available and wanted to there would be a lot more bfs. bfs arent dead jsut cause people dont want to play and dont have time, thats just false. im always able to get about 5 in tallars if i run around every map on human side and ask people.. now only if i was able to see what mags where online..

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:59pm

People dont need this:) we were all capable to do BFs in the past if they wanted to. I repeat, if they dont queue it is for their own reason and they do not need any dogooder to rigg them for them:)

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 10:04pm

Stop treating players as helpless idiots without your support and help:) I guess most of them have already forgotten more about this game than you will ever know:)

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 10:13pm

Death,

Please, keep your shortcut-to-rig opinion for yourself, nobody really read you and cares for your opinion.

For the rest:

Why the battlefields are empty?

Because player's ego is higher than their capabilities.

They got for purple armor, which, as cendre said, they use for working on professions as they do valour in equal battlefields.

Sum up: Go chaotics, make purple armor, rune it, moulds, etc and then go equals to earn valour.. Faeo logic ?( :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 10:21pm

lol sure call it rigging aixlin. you may not need do-gooder but we dont need false claims either,

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 11:26pm

Before I start writing the following below,I'd like to tell everyone that this post will be an answer to -DeathSTROKE- and it is not entirely connected to the topic. Slade,this will be my only response to you in this thread,it could also be the last one to you according to your behaviour.By the way,I do not understand why you are always bringing up "Maaaaaaaang it's easy to queue up for battlefields in level 3-4" in threads about mages' battlefields,it is clear that there is at least 7 levels and max. 16 levels difference between what is being talked and what you are mentioning here. It could be that you prefer to go off topic/talk about irrelevant subjects or a part of your brain is still attached to those levels and your ultimate desire is to be a level 3 once again,I don't really know. As for how people "stall two weeks",that's actually none of your business.

No,CrimmCreeper's neighbour,it's not as easy as you claim. First of all,not everybody can or would like to queue for battlefields every day. As you can clearly see,after your favourite levels,battlefields are mostly dead. Yes,people do not queue up,maybe they don't because they think Battlefields are dead,or maybe because of some other reason. I don't know.

What I know is that you have started to act like your neighbour did in the past.Now before you start bringing up how you "help level 3-4 people to do battlefields" or everyone hating you because of what they hear from others,I would like to conclude my post with a very well known advice from a modern age philosopher,Michael Jordan:

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 11:37pm

another one is to wait for weekend events and do your best to win/get as much valor and scalps as possible
i repsonded to this statement. which i know of your tactics in lvl 3-4. so its pretty relevant reply.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 10:47am

Deathstroke... why cant you just understand your idea is crap and a waste of programming time and effort thats 2 threads you hijack with the waste of typing. No one likes your idea or needs it, if you want to know who is on or not look in the proper page there allready is.
You were a waste of good oxygen when you played as crimm and now you have gone over to human side your still a waste of oxygen.
Do us a favour stop trying to cheet the game, trying as you do to rig fights we are not interested you coments and thoughts are not interesting either grow up or get a life either way that will be difficult for you as that half a brain cell works overtime as it is! :wink:

Friday, June 16th 2017, 12:02pm

well a clanmate of yours liked the idea and suggested an additional thought, so it isnt bad at all. thanks for you opinion tho..

once again. since you all seem to not understand rules same as certain mentor and guard apparently.. its not rigging.. but you all can continue to scare and put that thought into everyones head or should i say as axilin said "helpless idiots" into thinking its illegal and against game rules..

people come to forum waste their time posting about thier bfs being dead and telling opposite race to que. but forum is absolutely no help.. no one pays attention to it at the immediate moment. so how is it stupid for an idea that allows you to be more involved with the current online players stupid..

no one gives a good reason. looking at profile after profile is not stupid.. and people who do as i have done every day and do just that look through profile after profile spending countless hours looking for people to do bfs, those people dont think its stupid. but hey your just another hater who would rather degrade any good ideas i bring up and throw it in the trash wether its better for some people or not you dont care cause it comes from my mouth. how selfless you are.

on the bright side. you might have earned a few gold stars from muffin for that comment

Friday, June 16th 2017, 12:25pm

on the bright side. you might have earned a few gold stars from muffin for that comment

He is a Millwall and in my clan. He is already a semi-god. He can't earn more points, sorry. :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, June 16th 2017, 12:37pm

Crimm im so glad you switched sides because id have spent all my time exeing you instead of playing the game for fun as i do.
The only reason they thought it had any merit was so that the admin could charge a fortune to idiots like you. Besides all that why does anyone want spam in chat??? BF's do happen some people moan others dont its part and parcel for the game, some are fully blessed with card decks etc some are not the game is played in many ways, its up to individuals how they play and what enjoyment they get.
Besides ive done BF's with the likes of stalker fully loaded and won its idiots like you that moan about others and try to rig the game.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Friday, June 16th 2017, 12:57pm

hmm , sorry to come back in the subject , but we don't need low level to put comments in here , we have been already in your levels and have done all valor, bf, and uk rep at low levels , so go back to your levels and get fun or what you want ..
.Here we discuss about mages abyss fights and bf . and the way to make shadows take valor too ...because i can agree about , yes Aislinn everyone make what he want collect or do events or any, but how you make your shadow take valor without fighting in area you can use them ^^
Equals are sympathic but no shadows too ..and one week at plat each month is a bit insufficient !
.i don't mind my personnal valor , i know how to get it and i don't have problems to make it (thanks ).
and if fun can be present too , i don't mind to lose abyss fight like yesterday night when 7 courageous humans came finally on abyss :)