You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 12:59am

10 minutes to queue

To whomever came up with this, to give us only 10 minutes to queue for equals battlefields.....good job, you won the award of the dumbest idea of the year....congratulations, you killed the little battlefields there was.... :woody:

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 8:54am

Remove limits for time to que for battlefields. It's not a good way to promote them.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 12:20pm

limits for Q is the best thing they did, even if 15mn is a bit short. Anyway, you can Q before as long as you want, but when the bf is open, a limit time is perfect.

When are few players from a level, the major issue for Q at any bf, is that you need q for hours and hours before maybe the bf start. At lvl 15 per exemple, if we check the bf list, are almost always the same players 5-6 mag, 5-6 hum. When we Q, need wait that 2 of these 5-6 are online and want go in bf. during that time, we can do nothing, no hunt, no instance etc ... even not leave the pc ... Is the main reason that i don't Q if i don't see hum in file.(about that, I still don't understand why we have the icon in red when people from same race are in Q. I don't really care if 2 mag are in Q for arena, but if 2 hum are in Q, I would like to know) I don't want stay for hours and hours sit on pc, doing nothing, only wait if maybe ....

I think to hum for cc equal who are waiting around 2h before a cc start 15mn before the apply close.
Last saturday, they was around 15 in Q at least since 19h but we was able to Q only after 20h30 and the cc started at that moment... Is insane to think that people can wait so 2h every saturday doing nothing, without beeing able to leave the pc. Now, we can always organize a team before equal open, queue, but 15 mn after the equal is opened, if that don't start, we are free.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 3:50pm

Dahna, I find your post really funny coming from you who spends her entire life in this game...you are literally logged in here from 9am to 2a, every day....lol....what a hypocrit you are. :lol:

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 9:19pm

15min of awaits is better than hours of awaits

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 2:37am

15min of awaits is better than hours of awaits

The argument you are using is also the argument that proves it's stupid. Basically, people now have to be online within a 10-15 minute window or they can't go. This is stupid. If you can't get online during this 15 minute window, you lose the opportunity for the day to get into the instance. So basically, on Sunday, if I don't show up within this 15 minutes, I can't go. I prefer waiting in queue for a potential confirm than having to make sure I'm online at an exact time winthin a 10 minute window.

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 5:26pm

And guess what, numbers are proving my point....pure fact....No CC equals at level15 have gone this week...ZERO!!! There has always been one or two every week since I've been 15....first week where nothing happens....enough said...point made.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 3:10pm

queue 2 / 6 CC equals

Yeah, really great move...it works awesome...you wanted to kill the queue, you did it...bravo

We need a middle finger icon in here....