You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 4:17pm

Battle of Chaos+Day of the warrior+sands of time= what?

So I bought and done all the quest for buffs, hoping that it will help me in this chaos fight that will only lasts for a very short time. its great they put it on friday night here, its the perfect time :)

Ok time to go to plat! lets see...oh where are all the Gungl... 16:00 You have been attacked by ImGonnaSmashYou [11] . :noo: huh i thought plat is closed for this chaos event. and suddenly 16:00 Warriors of Ogriy and Khair! The battle at the Ancient Plateau has started! The great dragons are calling you to join the fight wait...what? ohh its sands of time haha, i guess i might have accidently teleported to the wrong instance....oh whats this? day of warrior is running too? ohh i guess its ok they will probably just skip this month's fight. OK so where are the gungls?

Born of Chaos
Time remaining until end of stage: 30 min Hmm let me refresh that
after refresh *Time remaining until end of stage: 2d 18h 47min ...nani????????

Guys wtf :wall: I know more days to collect certs is good, but can you at least maybe let us know its going to be delayed? why would you put it on a working day :truce:

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 5:38pm

I know, last night (06:00 game time) was doing rainy, and i knew i would not make it again to turn in some chaos beast essences, so i decided to not take the flower, that way i could hunt peacefully without getting attacked by the beasts.

Like you, I also bought extra buff for the event.......
Now they tell us the event has been extended, and i did 2 rainies last night = 9 essences = 90 particles... a waste of course

thanks admins, next time delay it with at least 2 days in advance

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 10:23pm

There was also supposed to be a new Anniversary event quest starting at June 23. The anniversary info site shows it as running, but there's no option from the festival organiser.

Guess with so many events smashed together, they forgot about this one. :P

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/anniversary10.php
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, June 26th 2017, 6:32am

So actually its Day of the Warrior+Faeo under the control of darkness+Sad super prize Sands Of Time+ Anniversary 10 new quest :clap: actually im surprised that the server didnt overload or anything like that :lol: