You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 5:28pm

Valor bonus on crucible not working?

I was told by a guard that the increase of valor bonus in crucible was implemented on last update.
I personally read this as a valor bonus of 300% for win and 100% for lose, but after staying in queue and actually having some crucibles going, I fail to see the bonus been given to anyone. Either that or we get a really low amount of valor from this bf.
If you admins by any chance changed the text but didnt actually activate the bonus, by accident ofc, pls re-check the settings.

Such a bonus would make a hugh impact in the amount of players participating on it. After all isnt this what this game should be all about? Fighting? :stronger:

The following rules apply in the Crucible of War:
• Experience coefficient for victory/defeat – 100/66;
Valour coefficient for victory/defeat – 400/200;
• All injuries are removed immediately after the battle ends;
• Wraiths, mounts and own shadows cannot be summoned to battle.

Thank you! :beer:

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 2:55am

The valor payout from the 2-3 I ever did before recent update were extremely pitiful. Never saw anyone getting above 2-4k valor in those fights unless statues or valor pots activated. So there has been an increase. The current output could not be possible with only the 100/66 that existed before. It is debateable if its running 300/100 or 400/200 but admins can confirm as requested.