You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 3:24am

Pot of gold

idk if its just me...

but why would the Expiration on pot of gold be 7 days.. when it says all pots will be removed August first. but then cancel the opportunity to buy more pots a month earlier..

all too confusing, unless of course its a error once again by admins because they cannot take the time to make the simplest of changes to acquaint us. because of this error i did not maximize my potential with pots of gold, and waited till july to find out hey its expired..

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 3:57am

I would say so pepple don't over stock on them... If I used them and had gave resourses for them and Poof they were gone I would be very PO'd....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 6:55am

but then cancel the opportunity to buy more pots a month earlier..

They are available only during Faeo under control of Darkness event as they are part of the event.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:12am

how is it available ONLY under event when it clearly states in red writing that it goes away on august first

clearly admins put red writing on items to get our attention.. but like i said, they make error to correct small things..

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:55am

how is it available ONLY under event when it clearly states in red writing that it goes away on august first

clearly admins put red writing on items to get our attention.. but like i said, they make error to correct small things..

LoL Let it Go Admins can and will do anything they want.... No matter how hard someone Cries..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:57am

The power of the pot runs out on August 1, 2017: on this day it will disappear from the world of Faeo.

Means, if you stocked any amount you should use it before that date as it will disappear then.

Pretty much works the same way as this, for instance. But you are know-ot-all, please reveal how the game should work in 'your opinion'... I want ot hear more :sleep:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 9:56am

Not everything is and/or will be totally logical according to your,my or mentors' or guards' logic. As Shylark said,it's Admin(s) who decide what's going to happen,how's it going to happen or what the consequences will be. However,I would assume that these pots have an expiration date because smart people will want to do this: Let me gather all i can in low levels here,have around 300 or even more pots of golds and put them in my repository,repeat it every year or every time we have this event,in total,have more than 2000 pots of gold stashed in my repository ready to use so that I can become level 19 and when I rage,I'll get more extra money than I will compared to level 5's hourly rage.

However,this is what I think about this whole situation.

So live in the moment and use them to gain money during rages.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:11pm

Means, if you stocked any amount you should use it before that date as it will disappear then.

Pretty much works the same way as this, for instance. But you are know-ot-all, please reveal how the game should work in 'your opinion'... I want ot hear more
exactly.. so why give the thought that if you have any pots by august 1 they will expire.. when you cant even have a single pot for the whole month between july and august..

august 1 was exp date not july 1st. but admins dont update anything. its clear events are pushed back or forward a month, so they should warn people and update the information that fits, what if you bought 100 pots on july 29th, cuse you though you had a month left. oh man..

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:18pm

and no one here was thinking of repository, i speak of whats writen.. and even if people still beleived these items to be forzen in repository they should also include that those items should not be frozen..

i seriously do love the fact when people propose actual issues people tend to argue back saying admins will do what they want, and call it crying for bringing up the issue, but then turn around and cry about every paypal event.. and when players post about ideas to better this game, others argue and say its stupid..
but then turn around and agree when admins limit bfs and only play on non break and never a day between..

cheers to hypocracy/narrowmindedness/and no efforts to actually come together to get the slightest attention of a single thing this game may need or want..

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 2:13pm

It was going to be better if we did not have Faeo under control of darkness event. Then you was never going to encounter the pot of gold, which was available the very same way during the last event, and you was never going to bring another useless topic. Which, by the way, will as well be ignored. :cool: