You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 10:46am

Unspecified battle effects.

Should booster elixirs have thier negative effects fixed?

A total of 13 Votes have been submitted.

62%

I dont care (8)

15%

Reduce the hefty price for using elixirs, reduce these extra effects. (2)

8%

Remove everything, make vamp and power hits normal without chance to avoid (1)

8%

Keep the chance the same, but specify the chances. (1)

8%

Keep the chances the same and no need to specify them. (1)

0%

No, increase the chance to dodge these elixirs

Everyone knows that this is a thing that happens alot.
But why should it be unspecified? I think it shouldn't be so op as it is.
Great Vampire Elixir = 40-50% chance to dodge/block
Great elixir of power = 15-25% chance to dodge/block
Symbols also magically increase thier agility or protection stats, same with pet buffs
Also, I've noticed a pattern, if your enemy (or yourself) dodges or blocks, you have a increased chance to do the same.
Another unspecified thing, combos and stuns.
Combo, depending on the level also helps you land that blow.
Stuns? if you have balthazar stun ring and stun 1 below before your thirst combo, the chance to do a proper stun is neglected.

Example with vamp elixir:
Wind_Calle... [9][Great Vampire El...] effect
Stone Lotu... [6]Wind_Calle... [9] -43 blow
Wind_Calle... [9]Stone Lotu... [6] dodge
Stone Lotu... [6]Wind_Calle... [9] -101 crit
Wind_Calle... [9][Great Elixir of ...] effect
Stone Lotu... [6]Wind_Calle... [9] -38 blow
Stone Lotu... [6]Wind_Calle... [9] -91 crit
Stone Lotu... [6]Wind_Calle... [9] dodge

So why not specify the chances of these certain things?

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 11:04am

Stuns? if you have balthazar stun ring and stun 1 below before your thirst combo, the chance to do a proper stun is neglected.

This is not true, I been to pvp against people with more than 3 stun effects+ combo, sometimes after i get stunned for 3 seconds i thought they can't stun on their next hit, i died shortly after unblocking that turn :lol: I do believe there is a cooldown for getting stunned because when you get the "stun" effect (shown on the attack log by the chat) when you are ALREADY stunned, it wont extend the time of whichever type of stun you got first. There IS one item that could potentially mess up your combo or other ways to stun, its the magic wizard hat we get as one of the reward from the Monthly event. The hat stun is actually a cast and if you get its effect on your thirst for blood combo it WILL mess it up

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 2:25pm

I didn't understand it, or you think our characters dodge and block elixires, not hits/blows?
You want to have easiest kills ever or what? I will not vote!

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 3:00pm

Who Cares???????????
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 4:00pm

I didn't understand it, or you think our characters dodge and block elixires, not hits/blows?

That was not the point of the post.
Let me clarify.
When using the vampire elxir, the enemy you are fighting seems to have a higher chances of dodging.

Easier kills isnt the point. The point is if the game admins should display the chance of dodge, for using the elixir.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 4:00pm

That was not the point of the post.
Let me clarify.
When using the vampire elxir, the enemy you are fighting seems to have a higher chances of dodging.

Easier kills isnt the point. The point is if the game admins should display the chance of dodge, for using the elixir.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 4:01pm

Who Cares???????????

Who ever wants to have a discussion based on the game mechanics?

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 4:06pm

Here's more of a point.
you can basically find everything you need to know within the game.

For a new player, they will be entirely unaware of the extra chance for enemy to dodge until they have used the same elixir enough times, before they realise a pattern. Therefore, specifying this, will help players decide what elixirs to prioritise thier belt slots.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 6:08pm

This poll is useless and irrelevant.

In a fight, the outcome of each of your and your opponents hit/cast/dodgin/crit/block/........ is based on the various characteristics of you and your opponent.

Just for example, if one mob dodge you more, may be the same mob will get more crit from a different player. it all depends on the characteristics of each and every player/mob.

This is what i learnt from my experience.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 6:41pm

This is impossible, I think you're wrong, cuz if it's so then it would make vampire elixires useless.
And I play this game, on this server, since it was created, and never noticed nothing you're talking about.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:41pm

Who Cares???????????

Who ever wants to have a discussion based on the game mechanics?

WRONG.... This game everything is Random..... You are Flawed and wasting Peoples Time.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:17am

Fair enough.
I don't really think there is any reason to be rude and arrogant about it.
Wasted your time? Fun fact: Game is waste of time yet we all still play it.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:26am

I have the same feeling

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 11:04am

Fair enough.
I don't really think there is any reason to be rude and arrogant about it.
Wasted your time? Fun fact: Game is waste of time yet we all still play it.

You haven't seen RUDE.... Now if you really Knew the game then maybe you would see things different...
I have played this game off and on over years I had players on every server but RU until the Merge... I still Play Here with 5 players... I play on DE... Sorry but you just wouldn't get it... Thing I don't have the Money to keep up with top payers.. I am average at best... I don't claim to be a great player... Now :woody: :woody: :woody:

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:56pm

I do think some unspecified battle effects should be published, like the ten times higher stun rate magmars enjoy. :thumbsup:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 8:02pm

i have also thinked about the vamps thing, but just to say it here, some monsters are dodge, block or crit based, demon dogs do a lot of crits, zigreds dodge and arboris block (human side). And its the same for the rest of the levels.
anyways using an elixir it does make it harder to land the hit or atleast tht's how it looks for me too.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 10:17pm

I do think some unspecified battle effects should be published, like the ten times higher stun rate magmars enjoy. :thumbsup:

Make a Mag and fight with Humans you will find the Humans get more stuns then Mags do... It is Random Luck really... :yes: :smile: :clubbing:

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 11:48am

Look, if im wrong, I am wrong.
But, I felt like it was the case.
im going to provide evidence before i go ahead and claim this.
example will be
1000 blows without vamp
1000 blows with vamp
all recorded.
I suppose I should have done this in the first place but I guess it's too easy to assume

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 4:44pm

Look, if im wrong, I am wrong.
But, I felt like it was the case.
im going to provide evidence before i go ahead and claim this.
example will be
1000 blows without vamp
1000 blows with vamp
all recorded.
I suppose I should have done this in the first place but I guess it's too easy to assume

Why waste the Time??? It is Random any time any way that you do it..... :woody: :lol: :yes:

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 5:50pm

Shylark, did Heaven beat you too hard to break balls to anyone of the clan I'm in even in forum? I understand that winning against at lv 11 at your level (12), in magmaland, is a hard task and you have to call someone else to do the job... So work on your character instead of being the kid of the situation just like someone else in this forum ;)

Regardless if he's right or wrong, manners are manners. I personally think that everything about it is a simple random as well, so I agree with you, still there is no reason to throw your anger on him.

lol if you're hunting us at least do it in game ;)